endless loading "please wait while connecting"

Options
Allday
Allday Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited August 2021 in General questions

Hello. I and my teammates are using Teamviewer for work and having a problem with this. Our company has a secured wifi net, and some PCs within this net happens to can't allow Teamviewer's remote control accesses. Nevertheless we input right ID. the accessing one can see nothing but the endless "Please wait while connecting."

I think it will be the problem of our wifi but not a firewall problem, because some PCs are active normally with remote access. and we can also access an external PC from our company wifi. Just some incoming connection doesn't go well. May I get some help for this problem??

Summary

1. Some PCs in company's Wifi can't allow incoming remote controls
  2. It may not a firewall problem cuz Outgoing remote controls work well.
  3. Accessing PC can only see the endless dialog; "Please wait while connecting"

Answers

• Justin
    Justin Posts: 802 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hello @Allday,

Would you please try to open all the necessary ports that TeamViewer uses and check again.

Best,

Justin

German Community Moderator

• Allday
    Allday Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hello, appreciate for your answer but i tried several times and nothing works well. My phone still can't access to my laptop in our company's wifi zone. Would I get any other solution for this? I think it's clearly not the problem about firewall ports.

• mkaif22
    mkaif22 Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Options

I am also facing a similar issue. After initiating remote assistance from Intune, the user gets the notification in Company Portal and then even though the team viewer host is installed it does not launch it .. its just endlessly waiting..

How do we fix this?

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 930 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Allday and @mkaif22

thanks for your answers :)

I would suggest opening a ticket or calling our support. Our dedicated team will be able to assist you individually and check all relevant settings to find the solutions.

If you have already created it, please send me in a private message the number and I will assist in following up on it.

If you are not able to create one, please PM me your invoice and e-mail address and I will create one for you.

Thanks in advance

Have a nice day,

Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)