TV12 Business Reinstall

Options
zacoalcoMed
zacoalcoMed Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

I am still using TV12, I reinstall on my new computer (old HDD crash) we have a business LIC perpetual, (thank God), but when I re-installed the full ver (TV12) my screen shows as FREE VERSION and once I tried to re-register online the new ID, it simply does not go anywhere.

on top now it says that the computers I used to access they have an OLD version... Shish, yes of course they have an old version 12, but I just installed OLD version 12 as well so what is the problem.

I DO NOT WANT TO UPGRADE TO ANY SUBSCRIPTION BASED . [PERIOD]

NO DISCUSSION ON THAT.

I just need my old good working one, working again.

Can someone tell me what is going on, or TV will simply ignore me and "FORCE" me to upgrade, which won't happen anytime soon.

Maurice.

Answers

• .Carol.fg.
    .Carol.fg. Posts: 1,073 Moderator
    Options

Hello @zacoalcoMed

Thank you for your screenshots, it's all clear now. ?

The reason why you cannot use the TeamViewer program with your computer is that you have used all your moves for your Business subscription.

Let me explain to you how the Business license works...

The Business subscription has been designed for one user who owns 3 devices. This means, that you can activate your Business subscription on 3 devices that will allow you to connect to an unlimited number of remote devices.

To activate your Business subscription on a device, you simply need to log into TeamViewer with your e-mail and password with your licensed TeamViewer account.

To make sure our users don't lose an activation (if a device breaks down for example), we grant 10 activation moves per year. This means, that you can deactivate the Business subscription and reactivate it on a new computer 10 times per year.

You have already used all these moves. To get this sorted, you need to contact our customer support to explain the case and get your moves reset.

You can contact our support via the following contact data: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/contact/ 

I hope this could helps,

If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Portuguese Community Moderator