Grant Easy Access - WHAT password?

Options
MrKim
MrKim Posts: 7 ✭✭

I looked at the video - it is Out of date.

Client has TV 15. Grant Easy Access asks for my account and a password (Vid makes no mention of a password).

What password? Is this supposed to be the password to my TV account or is this supposed to be a NEW password for me to connect to client computer? If the latter is it automatically saved to my account or do I need to enter it in the properties for connecting to this computer?

I work odd hours and rarely have access to customers to experiment. Right now I am logged in to a client who is asleep. I need to set this up so I can get in regularly. I have work to do so I can't try logging out and back in to see if it works. If I can't get in I can't do my work. I need to get it right the first time

Answers

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,218 Moderator
    Options

Hi @MrKim,

Thank you for your post.

In order to assist you further, we need more information.

Could you inform us which and what operating system and TeamViewer version are you currently using on both local and remote devices?

Also, please reply this message with a screenshot of the password confirmation page.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience. 

Best Regards,

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,218 Moderator
    edited October 2021
    Options

Hi @MrKim,

I'm sorry that I misread your post.

Regarding grand easy access, it requires account assignment. Therefore, please use the password for your TeamViewer account.

Hope this could help.

Kind Regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター