Connection

Shelloberon
Shelloberon Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Licensing

I was using free team viewer to connect to my office desktop .Yesterday my connection was blocked so I bought one year subscription online.My login detail email was different during free trial but by mistake I entered other email address while purchasing subscription.I have received activation code but not getting any link to enter it.How can I get connected with master computer

Answers

• Shelloberon
    Shelloberon Posts: 4 ✭✭

Hi,yesterday my free connection was blocked so bought one year subscription.By mistake I entered my other email address on the form.Now I have received activation code but didn’t find any link to enter it so that I can connect with my office computer.

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,591 Moderator

Hi @Shelloberon,

Thank you for contacting us and Welcome to TeamViewer Community!

If you have successfully activated the license with your email account, kindly login the licensed account on TeamViewer then you may start authorised connections.

If you would like to change the licensed account to a different email account, you may also login to TeamViewer Management Console for updating the email account. More information can be found here - How can I change the email address of my TeamViewer account?

Alternatively, our friendly support representative will be happy to assist you via phone.

Hope we may help you with this suggestion.

Best regards,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员