A new Formula 1 Black Screen, a raffle and a legendary São Paulo Grand Prix

Options
Esther
Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
edited April 2023 in Blog

Finally! 

It is November 🎉   

The month we have been waiting for: Just a couple of days more and the Mercedes AMG-Petronas Formula One Team will race at the São Paulo Grand Prix on November 14th, 2021

With the launch of our Brazilian Portuguese Community still in mind, this race is yet another great opportunity for us to look out for some fun and share relevant content. 

We have prepared two things for you in combination with the São Paulo Grand Prix: 

1. raffle around the Grand Prix with a super nice prize for the winner. The raffle itself and more information around it has been revealed on TeamViewers Facebook page today for our followers in Brazil 👉 TeamViewer | Facebook  (Brazil only)
  2. The most awesome-looking and first of its kind ever Custom Black Screen themed with TeamViewer and the Mercedes AMG-Petronas Formula One Team for the São Paulo Grand Prix is ready for you to be downloaded now. For free! 

While I invite you to check out our download page here, I am happy to offer you the Black Screen right here in the article.

(💡Pro-Tipp: Simply right-click the image and choose Save image as.. and save it on your device.) 

It will be available for you in EnglishPortugueseSpanish, and German. Just switch to your language of choice and download the image today.  

I wish you the best of luck for the raffle, an exciting race on November 14th in São Paulo, as well as calm and relaxing hours of working with TeamViewer while the remote screen is showing my favorite Black Screen of the Formula 1 team

Thanks and best, 

Esther

Former Community Manager

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.