Android Enterprise Remote Control

KobiK
KobiK Posts: 1

Hello,

We're supporting several customers that work with UEM systems that require remote management on their mobile devices.

In the recent last years all Android devices gone through several changes and UEM systems started to work with Android Enterprise enrollment mode. One of the modes is Work Profile.

The issue is that when I'm installing the QuickSupport app in the Work Profile I can't control the device but when installing the QuickSupport app in the Personal Profile, I can control the device fully (with the Work Profile as well). Is there any expected behavior or any explanation for this?

I tried this with several UEM systems (VMWARE Workspace ONE, MobileIron and MaaS360).

Please advice,

Best Regards,

Kobi

Tagged:

Answers

• Hello All,

The issue is that when I'm installing the QuickSupport app in the Work Profile I can't control the device but when installing the QuickSupport app in the Personal Profile, I can control the device fully (with the Work Profile as well). Is there any expected behavior or any explanation for this?

This is affecting lot of my users in production environment. Can I expect any work around here please?

Regards,

Shubham.