Window resizing when switching between remote monitors

This seems like a recent change/bug and it's pretty annoying.

I'm connecting and doing remote control to a PC with 3 displays that I regularly cycle through. The first 2 are 1920x1080. The third is smaller at 1280x800. In Teamviewer (I'm using the Mac version to remotely control a PC) I can easily click the "Next monitor" button in the title bar to cycle through the remote monitors. My local Teamviewer window would resize appropriately, getting smaller when switching to the 3rd monitor and then back to the bigger size when cycling back to monitor 1.

However, with the most recent version of TV, when I cycle through the 3rd, smaller monitor and back to monitor 1, my TV window remains at the smaller size, making the larger monitors 1 and 2 difficult to use without manually resizing the TV window back to its larger size. If after resizing I go back through monitor 3, the same thing happens again. In fact, if I keep cycling through the 3 monitors without resizing the window, my TV window keeps getting smaller and smaller and smaller!

This definitely seems like some type of bug that was recently introduced. Can anyone confirm or have a solution?

Comments

• Kevponce
    Kevponce Posts: 4 ✭✭

I am having the same issue and it is really hurting my productivity.

• Kevponce
    Kevponce Posts: 4 ✭✭

I found that if I simply click the green button on the top left (Enter Full Screen) and then switch back, then the problem (when switching monitors and the window repeatedly getting smaller, goes away.