Where is the "Single Sign-on" menu entry in the Management Console?

Options
mkries
mkries Posts: 2 ✭✭

I am wanting to implement SAML 2.0 for SSO via Okta.

The online documents say:

"To activate SSO, log in to Management Console and select the Single Sign-On menu entry. Click on Add domain and enter the domain you want to activate SSO for."

I don't see that option in my management console. Can anyone tell me how to get to it?

Best Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,606 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @mkries,

For the question about SSO availability in TeamViewer Management Console, kindly check the TeamViewer license you are currently using please.

Single Sign On is attached feature for TeamViewer Tensor. If you are having a Tensor license, kindly login to TeamViewer Management Console with the Tensor license account.

Can you check again on the licensed account and MCO please.

If more information needed about TeamViewer Tensor or SSO, feel free to comment below and we will try our best to answer the question.

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • aollivierre
    aollivierre Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

SSO = Tensor

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,606 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @mkries,

For the question about SSO availability in TeamViewer Management Console, kindly check the TeamViewer license you are currently using please.

Single Sign On is attached feature for TeamViewer Tensor. If you are having a Tensor license, kindly login to TeamViewer Management Console with the Tensor license account.

Can you check again on the licensed account and MCO please.

If more information needed about TeamViewer Tensor or SSO, feel free to comment below and we will try our best to answer the question.

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • mkries
    mkries Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Thanks. It looks like we do not have the right right license for this.

• aollivierre
    aollivierre Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

SSO = Tensor