License Activation Email not received

phoebustam
phoebustam Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Licensing

It has been nearly two weeks since my subscription but I have yet to receive an email regarding the license activation. I nearly forgot about it since I am not a regular user unless I am working from home. I have seen several posts regarding this issue, and it was kind of disappointing the customer service only works for licensed users, meanwhile issues like this really require customer service attention. Hoping to get some help here. Thanks.

Best Answer

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍
    Answer ✓

It looks that something went wrong with the payment, then.

I recommend calling our customer support directly to solve your payment issue.

You can call our customer support by calling your local number here: ☎ Contact by phone

/JeanK

Community Manager

Answers

• JeanK

Hello @phoebustam,

Great to see you posting for the first time!

My guess here is that your order didn't come through.

Could you please check on the payment method you've used to purchase if you have been refunded?

Let me know

/JeanK

Community Manager

• phoebustam

Hi JeanK,

Thanks for the reply. I checked my PayPal account and I see a pending transaction for TeamViewer Germany GmbH.

It reads "This is a temporary authorization to make sure your payment method will cover the payment. Your payment method will be charged when TeamViewer Germany GmbH completes your order." May I know how could I proceed with the payment?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Phoebus

• JeanK
    Answer ✓

It looks that something went wrong with the payment, then.

I recommend calling our customer support directly to solve your payment issue.

You can call our customer support by calling your local number here: ☎ Contact by phone

/JeanK

Community Manager

• phoebustam

Thanks JeanK,

I gave the CS a call and it seems that my purchase was unsuccessful due to an error made in the company address (I mistakenly filled in my apartment address instead of my office address). Unfortunately there is no way I could modify the address and the promotion period has ended, so I am missing out on the offer. Guess I'll have to wait to make another bid when another offer appears.

Phoebus

• JeanK

Oh no! I'm sorry that you are missing the offer because of this.

I hope you'll soon find another offer and get on board again!

Thank you for taking the time to let us informed.

Have a great day,

/JeanK

Community Manager