Bought license but haven’t received invoice, where can I get the invoice to activate my license?

Options
Slamor
Slamor Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Licensing

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,989 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @Slamor,

Great to see you posting for the first time!

When you purchase a TeamViewer license, you receive 2 important separate e-mails.

• An e-mail with your invoice
    • A license activation e-mail

If you haven't received these e-mails after the purchase, it means that something went wrong with your order.

I recommend contacting our customer support via chat to get help.

You just need to go to https://www.teamviewer.com/ and use the chat feature at the right bottom corner of the page.

Our team will be happy to help.

Let me know if you could solve your issue!

/JeanK

Community Manager

• Slamor
    Slamor Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Jean, thanks for getting back, I just tried the chat function at the bottom right corner, it seems to be an auto reply bot, and always asked me to go to support portal to submit a ticket, which need my invoice number, but the thing is I didn't receive any invoice number or activation link, what I received seems like an invoice, but it doesn't have an invoice number, just an order number 88A000000514, and it says it will send me separate emails with my license activation link and invoice. but I never received anything, checked junk or deleted emails, nothing there, can you help me check what's going on with my order from backend? I feel like I'm running into an infinite loop and I can't go further from here, any advice would be appreciated. 😥

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,989 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hi @Slamor,

Unfortunately, we cannot provide individual support here.

The chat is a bot that connects you with a real person.

You just need to explain the issue and you'll be connected with a customer support representative.

I recommend giving it a try. Many customers get help via chat every day.

/JeanK

Community Manager