Install Limit Reached - login issue

Options
RuizAero
RuizAero Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in General questions

When trying to log in I receive a message of "Install Limit Reached" 

When I check my account Settings /License it is indicated 3 detected / 9 available installations. So I don't understand what is wrong. 

I had before 9 computers without problem. Has the number of active computers changed to 3 now ? 

Thanks

Answers

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 972 Moderator
    Options

Hi @RuizAero,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community! 🎉

If you received the message about the "Install limit reached", that means that the device is not known within your 3 licensed devices.

With your Business license, you can have up to 3 devices on which your are logged in with your TeamViewer account. If you need to change one or several of those devices, you have a limited number of changes: 9 in your case.

You can find more information about it in our dedicated article: 👉 Activation management

If you have any difficulties to change your devices, just let me know 🙂

Best,

Jennifer

Modératrice Communauté Francophone 💌 French Community Moderator

• david_hj
    david_hj Posts: 1
    Options

the link is broken.

also, i only have 1 detected / 2 available installations. and i'm using a free version. what's going wrong?

Thanks

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 972 Moderator
    Options

Hi @david_hj,

Welcome to our Community! 🙌

A small hiccup occured yesterday to access our Knowledge Base. It is now resolved so you should be able to access the article mentioned above.

However, in your case, as a free user, you have now the possibility to assign up to 3 devices to your account. To know more about it, please check out our dedicated article: 📄 Add a new device to your account

If you have further questions, let us know!

Best,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone 💌 French Community Moderator