I have a Business license of up to 200, but getting Install Limit Reached?

Kadzimu
Kadzimu Posts: 2
edited September 2022 in General questions

I have a Business license of up to 200, but getting Install Limit Reached, though only 2 devices are installed for outgoing connections i.e my laptop and mobile phone. Kindly requesting assistance with this issue

Answers

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 1,154 Senior Moderator

Hi @Kadzimu,

Congratulations on your first post! 🎉

First of all, let me explain to you quickly the difference between the 200 managed devices and the three (3) licensed devices included with your Business license 🧐 :

• 200 managed devices: you can assign to your account and manage up to 200 devices which enables you to, for example, set up unattended access and apply policies on those.
    • 3 licensed devices: it allows you to have the license recognized on three devices from which you can connect to remote devices (either part of your 200 managed devices or others).

The message you got means that you try to log in with your TeamViewer account on a fourth device. That means that you already have 3 devices registered.

In order to manage and especially deactivate one of the three devices, please follow the steps explained in our article: 👉 Deactivate (remove) devices from the Business license

I hope that you could login with your TeamViewer account. Otherwise, please come back to us that we can help you further 🍀

Best,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone / French Community Moderator