teamviewer connection blocked

kuldeepsharma30
kuldeepsharma30 Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited September 2022 in General questions

teamviewer connection blocked after

how to fix this problem, - i try to connect tv - German UK USA - Indian any More Country - But Now connection blocked

Answers

• Justin
    Justin Posts: 802 [Former Staff]

Hello @kuldeepsharma30,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community! 🙂

As we were in contact on Twitter already, I still have the same suggestion for you as I didn't hear back from you mentioning if you tried it.

Please navigate to your TeamViewer settings on the remote device on the top right (Gear icon) → Security and check your Block- and Allowlist.

It might block every device trying to connect and is set to Allow access for the following partners if that is set, you need to add your device to it. Otherwise, switch to Deny access for the following partners, as that one needs you to input the IDs of devices you want to block. More information can be found here: Block and allowlist

Also, navigate inside the settings to the Advanced tab → Advanced settings to THIS and OTHER devices and check if you have Full Access enabled on both devices.

Please let us know if that helped. 🍀

Best,

Justin

German Community Moderator

• setting is all ok

But Problem, is Same - Now What to do sir

• Justin
    Justin Posts: 802 [Former Staff]

Hello @kuldeepsharma30,

Thanks for getting back to me. 🙂

Please try to restart the TeamViewer service on both devices. Follow the GIF below that explains how 👇🏻

If that didn't work, please try to open up TeamViewer as an administrator. Right-click on the TeamViewer applicationRun as administrator.

Following that, please let me know if you have used TeamViewer on that device prior to that message appeared, e.g., for work.

Let us know if any of that helped or if you need further assistance. 🍀

Best,

Justin

German Community Moderator

• My Problem Solve Now Very Good Support From - Justin Thank You - :)

• kuldeepsharma30

hi teamviewer Team this is a Bug plz Fix it i m try 7 to 10 pc same problem come auto

• stavan_d
    stavan_d Posts: 1
    edited November 2022

Hello @Justin ... I have already tried all these steps but still facing the same issue - "Connection Blocked".

• jsishodia
    jsishodia Posts: 1

Hello @Justin

Hope you are doing good.

I have tried all mentioned steps but the issue still persists.

Kindly advise.

• kuldeepsharma30
    edited November 2022

Hi What is Your Teamviewer username Name ?

• Calsilver
    Calsilver Posts: 3 ✭✭

I am Also facing same issue still no resolution

• Calsilver

its been 15 days i am also facing same issue i have a paid version and no support they email and only ask support collector and they never reply after that

• Calsilver

i am using Mac os