I can't reach the site to submit a ticket

Options

Hi!,

I want to submit a ticket for a problem I have with monitoring users, but I'm always sent to the community site. I see the Submit ticket site for half a second and then I'm back here? I have a license and everything. How can I submit a ticket without being redirected on this site (TeamViewer Community site).

Thanks,

Daniel.

Best Answers

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 894 Community Manager 🌍
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Nakoliss

Thanks for your post.

In order to access the ticket portal, please ensure you are logging in with a licensed account. If logged in with a free TeamViewer account, then you are reverted to the TeamViewer Community.

I would recommend logging into the Management Console and verify the correct licensed account is currently logged in.

From there, click your profile in the upper right corner and select Get Help from the drop-down.

Should the issue persist, please let us know so we may look further into this case!

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• Nakoliss
    Nakoliss Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Super! It works now. Thank you!

Answers

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 894 Community Manager 🌍
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Nakoliss

Thanks for your post.

In order to access the ticket portal, please ensure you are logging in with a licensed account. If logged in with a free TeamViewer account, then you are reverted to the TeamViewer Community.

I would recommend logging into the Management Console and verify the correct licensed account is currently logged in.

From there, click your profile in the upper right corner and select Get Help from the drop-down.

Should the issue persist, please let us know so we may look further into this case!

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• Nakoliss
    Nakoliss Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Super! It works now. Thank you!

This Week's Leaders