What has changed???

Never in my life have I been so frustrated.

I used to use the free version for 3 years. never had any real issues logging into computers both ways UNTIL I changed to the corporate owned version.

I try to access my work PC from home or my home PC from work.

It states that my partner is not connected to the internet or that team viewer is not running.

All the computers are on 24/7 and connected ALLWAYS.

And the "or your partners team viewer isn't running yet" What does that supposed to mean??

team viewer is installed in both computers and up to date.

on rare occasion it does work.

There is a half dozen other ways I can be going remote but I have always liked the way team viewer worked. until now.

Answers

• Nadin_W
    Nadin_W Posts: 789 Moderator

Hello @R5dc54dc4_,

Thank you for sharing your case with us.

Connectivity issues can be caused by multiple factors. Experience shows that there is a good chance to solve the issue by disabling IPv6. You can find detailed instructions on how to disable IPv6 in our article:

⚠ Please be aware that there is no guarantee that this will help, and that you do this at your own risk and responsibility.

💡 Hint: As a licensed user, you are always welcome to reach out to our Support Team by phone or by submitting a ticket. If you decide to submit a ticket, attaching the data of the 📃 Support Collector of both sides of the connection might speed up the solution process.

Please keep us updated! We will give our best to prove that you were right to stay with TeamViewer for so long!

Best,

Nadin

German Community moderator 🖤 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• miata122
    miata122 Posts: 1
    edited December 2022

I also have same issues, I am senior and healthcare worker and some time try to use TV and it's blocked after sing in? requesting me to buy paid version?

please send me instruction to [removed per Community Guidelines]

Thanks i can't connect by phone as i have free version