Work license in Russia and Belarus

I'm going to buy a license in Latvia. The computer will move to different countries, including Russia and Belarus. Will the license work in these countries? For example, Remote Access and Business licenses.

Best Answer

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 7,029 Community Manager 🌍
    Answer ✓

Indeed, I misunderstood you.

Connecting to devices in Russia/Belarus with a license purchased outside Russia/Belarus will work.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

/JeanK

Community Manager

Answers

• Are there any options to get a response from the sales department? It turns out a stupid situation: in order to clarify the details about the use of a license, you must first buy this license...

• JeanK

Hello @Jonathan119,

Great to see you posting for the first time! 🚀

Using TeamViewer with devices located in Russia and Belarus is currently not possible.

Please refer to our statement here: TeamViewer stands with Ukraine and is withdrawing from Russia / Belarus

We thank you in advance for your understanding.

/JeanK

Community Manager

• You probably misunderstood me. I know perfectly well your condition:

"TeamViewer has blocked all unlicensed connections to and from Russia and Belarus to avoid any further usage of our software."

But I did not ask about this, but about paid licenses purchased in Latvia. Your terms and conditions don't say anywhere that paid licenses won't work either. Moreover, technical support by phone has already confirmed to me that paid licenses will work fine.

• JeanK
    Answer ✓

Indeed, I misunderstood you.

Connecting to devices in Russia/Belarus with a license purchased outside Russia/Belarus will work.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

/JeanK

Community Manager

• Yes, all is ok.