Update now to the most recent TeamViewer Remote version 15.53. See the Changelogs here.

[Windows] v15.39.3

Options
Natascha
Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Operating system: Windows

Version: 15.39.3

Release date: 2023-02-21

Improvements

• Added the ability to join a session from the Windows client using a session code.

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

Tagged:

Comments

• Billrjoh
    Billrjoh Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Upgraded to version 15.39.3. Then a window popped up to start migration (new). Migration to what??? No explanation about migrating to what and why? Its never done this before.

• .Carol.fg.
    .Carol.fg. Posts: 1,071 Moderator
    Options

Hello @Billrjoh ,

Thanks for your question and welcome to our Community!

This message is about our Managed Devices feature.

You can read more about it in our article: 📄 Managed Devices - General information

The step by step for the update you can find here: 📄 Update your devices

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Best Carol 👩🏻‍🦰🌷

Portuguese Community Moderator

• Aditza
    Aditza Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Options

the problem with the mandatory SYSTEM account service that's being forced to run at all times is still present in this version.

Even if i set TeamViewer to not start with Windows and i disabled on purpose the NT Service, after the upgrade i find the service was forced enabled in the background again, without consent.

before update: (TeamViewer service is disabled and not running)

after update... the system service is forcefully enabled and started in the background:

• JimmyZ
    JimmyZ Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Options

I have 2 computers in my home. If they are both turned off the android app will NOT wake eather of them, and they will remain off. If one of the PC's is on, the android app will wake the second PC. This started to happen with the Feb update. I rolled back to the previous version and it worked again, then the app on my phone updated and the issue came back again.

What can I do to fix this? One PC is W10 Home, the second is W11 Pro.