TeamViewer QuickSupport_Start TeamViewer with Windows

Options

Hello, all!

Now I downloaded TeamViewer QuickSupport and I would like to set up the "Start TeamViewer with Windows" so that my partner is to access to work even when there are no users logged on to the remote machine and to remotely reboot the pc and then need to be able to log back in to continue working. Please refer to the below reference picture.

My question is this function is allowed to the QuickSupport version?

Best Answer

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,215 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Eunyoung,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Generally, TeamViewer QuickSupport is not designed for unattended access. Instead of this, we recommend using TeamViewer Host to provide unattended access to remote computers:

• Unattended access would require you to assign the device you connect to your TeamViewer account, as it uses your account to connect to devices in place of a password, and with an account set up with Two-Factor Authentication, this provides the most secure option. 

Additionally, a remote reboot is doable during the remote connection by using the below option on the Toolbar:

Please note that someone needs to be on the remote side to sign in with their Windows account credentials in order to reconnect to the target device after the remote reboot.

Hope this explains your concern!

Please let us know about your thoughts on this.

Best,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

Answers

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,215 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Eunyoung,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Generally, TeamViewer QuickSupport is not designed for unattended access. Instead of this, we recommend using TeamViewer Host to provide unattended access to remote computers:

• Unattended access would require you to assign the device you connect to your TeamViewer account, as it uses your account to connect to devices in place of a password, and with an account set up with Two-Factor Authentication, this provides the most secure option. 

Additionally, a remote reboot is doable during the remote connection by using the below option on the Toolbar:

Please note that someone needs to be on the remote side to sign in with their Windows account credentials in order to reconnect to the target device after the remote reboot.

Hope this explains your concern!

Please let us know about your thoughts on this.

Best,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター