Where is my License!

Options
Zhdankin
Zhdankin Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited October 2023 in Licensing

Hello.

[removed per Community Guidelines]

Hi! I have bough Teamviewer again! But, Where is my license! What is wrong! I have got the letter for mail: Hi VENERA KURMANALIEVA,

Thank you for choosing TeamViewer. We have received your order [removed per Community Guidelines], summarized below.

What happens next?

As a next step, you will receive separate emails with your license activation link and invoice. In addition, your new order will be added to Customer Portal - where you can manage your TeamViewer subscriptions online.

Order Summary

Your TeamViewer Business License is about to expire after today 09th October 2023.

I wanted to reach out to you and check if anything had changed on your side and if you still need the TeamViewer license or any help reactivating the renewal then please let me know.

Alternatively if you could provide us with feedback on why you didn't want to continue with us and if there would be any suggestions that might help keep you with us, we would be grateful to hear from you. 

Anything else from our side I can help you with, please don't hesitate to let me know.

I wish you all the best

Kind regards,