Problem with logging into the app!

Options
Medynskiy
Medynskiy Posts: 1
edited February 8 in Account

Problem with logging into the app! Both the new and old interfaces are affected! There's also an issue with the mobile version on iPhone. When trying to log into the app, the following message appears:

TeamViewer

An error occurred while logging into your account. Please try again.

I can access the web version without any issues, but I can't connect to clients. The connection process goes on indefinitely.

😣

Best Answer

• Valeria2
    Valeria2 Posts: 528 Moderator
    edited January 8 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Medynskiy ,

Thank you for your message. 

Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing technical problems in parts of our network. Our technicians are already working on this problem. 

Further details can be found on our status page:

https://status.teamviewer.com/

We will inform you there in real time as soon as the problem has been resolved.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Have a nice day!

Valeria

Spanish Community Moderator

Moderadora de la Comunidad en Español

Answers

• Valeria2
    Valeria2 Posts: 528 Moderator
    edited January 8 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Medynskiy ,

Thank you for your message. 

Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing technical problems in parts of our network. Our technicians are already working on this problem. 

Further details can be found on our status page:

https://status.teamviewer.com/

We will inform you there in real time as soon as the problem has been resolved.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Have a nice day!

Valeria

Spanish Community Moderator

Moderadora de la Comunidad en Español

• will40
    will40 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I see this is still an issue logging in from my iPhone. Has this been repaired?

My laptop or iPad works just fine

I need to know what progress is being made before I renew my annual subscription coming up soon.

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,598 Moderator
    Options

Hello @will40,

Welcome posting in the Community!

Can you tell us what happened with the logging issue on your mobile please? Did you see any error messages on TeamViewer?

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Chem_GR
    Chem_GR Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The iOS app is not working for me. I log in and it does not stay logged in from one screen to the next on the app, so there is no functionality. I even wiped my phone as this app is critical to my work and it still does the same thing-not retaining login.

• MichaelWR90
    MichaelWR90 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2
    Options

Since no one from TeamViewer seems to be addressing this; I found my solution. Check your licenses on the web portal and make sure you remove any old installations and then log in to TeamViewer again.