VPN

wannazri
wannazri Posts: 1
edited August 22 in General questions

Hi Everyone..
I would like to have a VPN connection using teamviewer…

But it looks like there is no option VPN…
Only have option Remote and File Transfer..
Anyone can help me on this?

Thank you in advance…

Tagged:

Best Answer

• TVSupportMatt
    TVSupportMatt Posts: 89 Staff member 🤠
    Answer ✓

Hello @wannazri

Welcome to our Community and thank you for your first post! 🌏️

TeamViewer does have a VPN option, however it is a licensed feature and not available for our free users. More details on our VPN feature can be found in the Knowledge Base article below.

TeamViewer VPN

If you do find that you this want for the VPN feature turns more to a need, then please feel free to reach out to our licensing team so they can work with you on getting you a license that best fits your needs. They can be reached via any of the methods at the link below.

Contact Sales (teamviewer.com)

I hope this answers your question and encourage you to please post again if you have any other questions. 👍️

Answers

• TVSupportMatt
    TVSupportMatt Posts: 89 Staff member 🤠
    Answer ✓

Hello @wannazri

Welcome to our Community and thank you for your first post! 🌏️

TeamViewer does have a VPN option, however it is a licensed feature and not available for our free users. More details on our VPN feature can be found in the Knowledge Base article below.

TeamViewer VPN

If you do find that you this want for the VPN feature turns more to a need, then please feel free to reach out to our licensing team so they can work with you on getting you a license that best fits your needs. They can be reached via any of the methods at the link below.

Contact Sales (teamviewer.com)

I hope this answers your question and encourage you to please post again if you have any other questions. 👍️