Account flagged as COMMERCIAL USE because of home network being detected as business! HELP!

mabhz
mabhz Posts: 3
edited September 23 in Account

Hi all!

I have been using my TeamViewer FREE account successfully for over 10 years without any hassle or problems. Most of the time, i use TeamViewer to remote manage my main desktop computern (an iMac) from my cellphone or my notebook from WITHIN my HOME NETWORK. Very rarelly i connect from an outside network, and when i do, i usually use my cellphone 4G, and never a business or comercial network.

My problems started when my son begun to work as an IT Coordinator at this company, and based on my suggestion, purchased TeamViewer Business instead of **Third Party Product** to remote acess their servers from home.

Now my HOME NETWORK is being flagged as a business/comercial network by TeamViewer system, and i cant use my free account anymore!!

I have contacted TVW phone support a few times, but they dont seem to understand the problem! And all they do is offer me an additional paid license, but they never offer to fix the technical mistake their system is making!

Can someone please help me with suggestions on how to fix this?? Is there any support team in Germany that could analyze the logs and fix this??

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Comments

• mabhz
    edited September 23

• mabhz
    edited September 23

Hi all!

I have been using my TeamViewer FREE account successfully for over 10 years without any hassle or problems. Most of the time, i use TeamViewer to remote manage my main desktop computern (an iMac) from my cellphone or my notebook from WITHIN my HOME NETWORK. Very rarelly i connect from an outside network, and when i do, i usually use my cellphone 4G, and never a business or comercial network.

My problems started when my son begun to work as an IT Coordinator at this company, and based on my suggestion, purchased TeamViewer Business instead of **Third Party Product** to remote acess their servers from home.

Now my HOME NETWORK is being flagged as a business/comercial network by TeamViewer system, and i cant use my free account anymore!!

I have contacted TVW phone support a few times, but they dont seem to understand the problem! And all they do is offer me an additional paid license, but they never offer to fix the technical mistake their system is making!

Can someone please help me with suggestions on how to fix this?? Is there any support team in Germany that could analyze the logs and fix this??

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

• zea62
    zea62 Posts: 1

Go here to reset license

Reset Management - TeamViewer

• Hi all, so i have the same dang problem. I have gone to the reset page and submitted my ID 3 times and each time i get its done but still same freaking problem at the PC. How do i fix this?