Testing ID 12345 is it no more available?

joeviewer
joeviewer Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hi all,

I installed TeamViewer 12 on my Linux system, it seems to run regularly, but I didn't try any real remote control. I saw a video tutorial in which the operator shows it is possible to simulate a remote control by inserting the target ID "12345". In that video a new window with the remote system appears and as I well understand it should be a real remote machine provided by teamviewer to let users test their installed software.

I tried to insert "12345" as remote ID, but it returns that ID is unknown.

So I asked if that testing remote ID is still available or not, and if it was really available in the past.

Thanks in advance!  :)

Comments

• ChristianCay
    ChristianCay Posts: 182 [Former Staff]

Hi joeviewer,

Thank you for your post.

The test ID 12345 is not available anymore. That's the reason why you're getting that message. If you need to test TeamViewer on your system, we recommend you to install TeamViewer on another device and connect to that one.

Best regards,

Christian

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
  • A test ID would be very usefull! I use TViewer on a Linux-System (18.04) an I have problems. TViewer stops immediately. Therefore it would be very usefull to have a test-ID to determine where the problem is. (PC, Router, I-net-connection, remote-PC, ...)

• NOW I need a TEST ID just to SEE if it works  
    maybe We can both comunicate

Now 10 November 2020

I have the ID : 

**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**  

password **Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**

my phone number is

+**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**3

send me on WatsUP a messaje for test

or on fb messenger : oradeaoradea2003

thanks