Mac 10.14 Mojave - Control+arrow combination not registered correctly

Options

Recently after the MacOS 10.14 update, I am having trouble with key combination involving control+arrow. Take Mission Control, for example, the shortcut key is control+up, but when I press this (on the computer I am connecting from, how do we call that?), the Mac (host) would only produce an up key.

I tried a few other shortcuts that uses control key and they work without problems (eg. control+tab). It seems only the control+arrow is not working. These combination are for two apps: Mission Control and Launchpad. I tried connecting from WIndows and Android and both cases the combo only registered as arrow keys on the host. I tried the latest TV13 and the TV14 Preview as well, but that didn't solve the problem.

Did anyone experienced this problem? I haven't seen this being asked anywhere. I am not sure what has changed on Mac 10.14. Looking at the security preferences there doesn't seems to have much differences

Comments

• lebster
    Options

I have the same issue. Any shortcuts that I assign ctrl + arrowkey (any direction) do not work. My host is also Mojave 10.14.
    And my client is Windows 10 Pro