TV password change log?

Options

Does TV keep a server-side password change log?

I was logged into TV about 12 hours ago using the TV14 client on Win10 on a PC which I use for TV access regularly - everything worked alright.

About 30 minutes ago, I used the same PC, the same TV14 client, but the client rejected my user/pass combination as invalid. Multiple careful attempts to login through the TV14 client failed with invalid user/pass error messages.

I was able to login to the TV website and reset my password, which required authenticating my email addy and then authorizing this PC access to my TV account.

Now everything works fine, I can access my other computers remotely again, but the fact that I had to reset my pass, and I was able to use the SAME pass as I was using 12 hours ago, is alarming - I'm accustomed to systems which do not allow a PW reset to use the previous pass.

Does TV keep a server-side log of PW changes? I want to know when my TV account PW was changed, aside from when I did it 30 min ago.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be changing ALL of my PW's for the rest of the day :(

-FP

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,598 Moderator
    Options

Hi @tenbbs

Thankyou for your post.

Feel free to browse the article of All about Passwords. The random password displays on TeamViewer client would change. You may set up a Personal password for unattended access or change the strength of random password if needed.

Hope it helps.

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员