Connection problem

KTJ76
KTJ76 Posts: 3
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hi,

after we has a new Lancom Router at a location, we have a connection problem. I can connect to the userdesktop and can use all. After 5 seconds the screen freeze, but i can see where the cursor from the user moves. When i connect again, the same problem. Have someone an idea what can i do?

Thanks

Comments

• KTJ76

Hello, have no one an idea?

Nun einfach auch nochmal in Deutsch:

Ich habe seit einem Routerwechsel ein Problem an einem Standort. Die Verbindung wird aufgebaut und alles Funktioniert, doch nach ca. 3 Sekunden werden die Bildschirminformationen nicht mehr übertragen. Aber ich kann noch die Maus von dem Rechner sehen und die Bewegungen, auch kann ich noch klicken und dies wird übertragen. Teilweise funktionierte es auch mal länger. Meist kann man aber sagen, 3 Sekunden Übertragung und das Bild friert praktisch ein. Man kann anschließend erneut verbinden und es klappt wieder für 3 Sekunden. Das ganze auf unserschiedlichen PCs hinter einen LANCOM R883VAW. Zwischen meinem Standort und den anderen exisitert eine VPN-Verbindung, aber dies störte bisher auch nicht bei anderen Standorten, wo ein anderer Router läuft.

• FOCO
    FOCO Posts: 1

Hallo,
    wir haben tatsächlich das gleiche Problem. Gab es damals eine Lösung?

• Jonathan
    Jonathan Posts: 242 [Former Staff]

HI @FOCO and @KTJ76

Thanks for the post's!

Please remember to post your questions in English so that all Community users can assit with your questions.

In regards to your questions, what version of TeamViewer are you using? Have you checked to ensure that you are on the most up to date version?

Was there any other changes that caused the connection issue?

Looking forward to your response,

Jonathan

• We have the same problem. TeamViewer freezes after a few seconds and you can only see the mouse move.
    It does not matter if we initiate remote maintenance ourselves or if an external person accesses us.

Is there a solution?
    May be annoying colossal.

We have TV 13.0.6447 on 12.0.89970 in use.
    The router is a LANCOM 1783VA

• KTJ76

Hi,

on the router was a setting that should ensure a good phone quality. This disturbed the connection from the Teamviewer. A technician of Telekom has previously configured this and another has now eliminated it.