Commercial use - Connection time out

Options

Comments

• Tarsha
    Tarsha Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I have the exact same situation. I'm trying to help my 80 yr old mother with her email and keep getting kicked off and rejected with each attempt. This is so frustrating, I have used Teamviewer 3 times in 2024, all to help my elderly mother and I'm being accused of being a commercial user??? How??

• genesis1999
    genesis1999 Posts: 1
    Options

I have the same issue trying to help my dad from overseas.

• UR2
    UR2 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

They send me a message with a link to a declaration of private use, but the link doesn't work. How do I get that declaration pdf?

• Paul_DL
    Paul_DL Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Options

TeamViewer sent me an email stating I needed to fill out the declaration form - and the link was no good. Disappointing.

Anybody have a copy?

Thanks

• Paul_DL
    Paul_DL Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Options

I was sent an email telling me to fill out the declaration form for personal use. But the link to the form was bad. Anybody have a copy?

Thanks

• jld731
    jld731 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

Same thing. A mail from Teamviewer sent me a link which is no good. I'm a senior helping 3 other old men (82 /86 years old). I explained that to Teamviewer ; but they want to sell me a licence !! I've no money to do that.

I'm going to test other softs to be connected free to help friends. TEAMVIEWER TEAM I hate your greed for money and your indifference to helping people who need it = shame on you.

• riatsila
    riatsila Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Me too!

• RodRob52
    RodRob52 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I have the same issue. Tells me "commercial use detected". I am retired and have no commercial use. It only makes it easier for me to access other machines in the house.

• Bodsterbug
    Bodsterbug Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited April 1
    Options

Deleting this off my PC's. Keeps cutting out after a very short time as they think I'm using it commercially. You can't submit a ticket as the link doesn't work. Bye Teamviewer. You have been good for many years but now you are **bleep**.

• DecentLad
    DecentLad Posts: 1
    Options

Got the exact same thing, no response from TeamVIewer ….. it was good while it lasted, time to move on!!!!!

• Jeff253
    Jeff253 Posts: 1
    Options

I have the exact same situation. I'm trying to help my 88 yr old mother with her email and other account.

• thanhdq
    thanhdq Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited April 1
    Options

Hi everybody

In the last year when Reclaim your Free Version at link teamviewer website . I can get one ticket pdf to know my request is send successfully but now i can not get any pdf ticker after submit. Pls help

• kimhj31
    kimhj31 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited April 1
    Options

Not used commercially. Please unblock the license.

• lollo_rompicollo
    lollo_rompicollo Posts: 1
    Options

Same problem

• Rados1982
    Rados1982 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited April 1
    Options

I use teamviewer only for private purposes. I have computers in my home, my cell phone and a family member's computer saved on my account. I do not use this program for commercial or business purposes. Yet the system detected commercial use and blocked my access. Please check it and find out the reason, and block me from accessing it for private purposes
    My login: [removed per Community Guidelines]

Regards
    Radosław Cieślak

• ronenfe
    ronenfe Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited April 2
    Options

I am traveling abroad and need to access websites that are blocked from abroad so I access the computer in my country remotely. Also I help my parents.

[removed per Community Guidelines]

• UR2
    Options

The link in the message didn't work. I found it online though.

Here is the link. Since I can't post links because I just registered in the forum. I have to split it before the .com Which means you just have to remove the space before the .com

static.teamviewer .com/resources/2019/03/Form_TeamViewer-Personal-Use-Declaration.pdf

• ronenfe
    edited April 2
    Options

I am traveling abroad and need to access websites that are blocked from abroad so I access the computer in my country remotely. Also I help my parents.

• UR2
    Options

I have found the pdf online. Teamviewer is not allowing me to post the link so here is a description how to get it

Just google the following

TeamViewerDeclarationOfPrivateUse filetype:pdf

The first link contains the pdf

• NukedPrivateUser
    NukedPrivateUser Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Options

Glad to see support got back to you in a timely manner…

• NukedPrivateUser
    Options

The reset process is presently broken.

You will go through the process, fill in the blanks and click submit.

At that point there SHOULD be a popup that gives you a PDF to digitally sign and submit with your reset.

IF YOU DO NOT GET A PDF they will just send you an email in a week saying that they could not verify because you didn't submit the PDF…

But here's the wonderful thing about that Email…THEIR LINK in the email to direct you to the PDF is a dead link :)

They don't even know their own page is busted. It will be in the email…

2) THIS FORM is a declaration of private use that needs to be printed, signed personally and sent back to us replying to this email.

• NukedPrivateUser
    Options

Hello Team Viewer

Presently your commercial use reset declaration PDF is not working. Something is busted on your end.

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/special/reset-management/

Do you see all these people posting about how they cannot access the PDF?

Because the reset process no longer generates a PDF. It just submits your info…

And then a week later you get a reply saying they can't reset your account because you didn't submit the PDF…

But if you indulge me, your PDF no longer generates.

• ronenfe
    edited April 1
    Options

• SimonLiew4896
    SimonLiew4896 Posts: 1
    Options

I gotten an even funnier response from TEAMVIEWER.

I am a personal user. But their software say that i am using it for commercial use.

then they made my connection timed out.

and keep on asking me to pay for a commercial version.

the 2 terminal i am using is my personal and 1 terminal is a laptop loan from my company.
    how to make them stop the timed out issue?

• neldridge
    neldridge Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited April 1
    Options

I have my desktop, laptop, chromebook, and now a raspberry pi for a TV in my home setup for TeamViewer..

During setup for the rpi in this room dubbed "office" for which I work from home, I'm not flagged as a "commercial" user though the purpose of the TV is for personal, home security.

How do I fix this?

• UR2
    Options

See the post directly above. I have posted the working link to the pdf there.

Here is the link. Since I can't post links because I just registered in the forum. I have to split it before the .com Which means you just have to remove the space before the .com

static.teamviewer .com/resources/2019/03/Form_TeamViewer-Personal-Use-Declaration.pdf

• UR2
    Options

See the post directly above. I have posted the working link to the pdf there.

• MacroRB
    MacroRB Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I have the free version of Teamviewer and when i remote in to a computer i'm getting the following message; your teamviewer session has times out and will be closed

• MikeWil
    MikeWil Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

I have the same problem, so annoying

• MikeWil
    MikeWil Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited April 2
    Options

I see millions of posts about this issue, I am also in that situation. I just filled in the form to be allowed personal use again, but no reply after 3 weeks.

[removed per Community Guidelines]I just want to control max 10 devices from 1 user account (only remote access). [removed per Community Guidelines]

Fine if it costs money, but I will not pay a company treating me like I commited fraud, while I have followed all rules, I am retired, so I do not work, so I can't even use it for work.