How to cancel my order

Options

Answers

• JoeMuniz
    JoeMuniz Posts: 1
    edited July 2023
    Options

I also wish to cancel my subscription. [removed per Community Guidelines].

Since I have contacted you by phone and your representative said he would open a ticket and this has not happened. I will dispute the charge with the card issuer

• .Carol.fg.
    .Carol.fg. Posts: 1,073 Moderator
    Options

Hi all,

Thanks for reaching out to our Community, and I'm sorry to hear you're canceling your subscription.

Please know that all cancellation requests must be processed by the designated team - our moderation team can't process these requests in the Community.

If you're having difficulties opening a ticket, we advise contacting our support team directly using the local phone numbers.

@JoeMuniz if you have not received the email/ticket from our representative, we advise giving them another call to get the situation clarified.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Best, Carol

Portuguese Community Moderator

• Hamco
    Hamco Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello. ( I am not good at speaking English. So, Please understand even if my explanation is not enough)

I purchased the plan (TeamViewer Remote Access) on my mistake. I paid on August 22 and canceled the subscription right away on August 22.

name is DESKTOP-KU[removed per Community Guidelines]. Invoice number is [removed per Community Guidelines].

I don't want to use Teamviewer anymore and so I want to get a full refund immediately.

Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

my email address is [removed per Community Guidelines]

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Hamco,

Thank you for posting and we are sorry to hear about the cancellation request.

Is there anything we can help you with the license-related issue?

For cancellation requests, we would like to advise you to submit a support ticket to the TeamViewer Support Team and the support representative will then go ahead to update you about the cancellation.

We appreciate your understanding in getting the answer about the cancellation.

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Auto_renew_SCAM
    Options

Just run into the same issue with the unknown auto renew and notice period. I wanted to pause the serivce as we currently no longer need it but after this sharp practive I will not be recommending or using them again

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 972 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Auto_renew_SCAM,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

When your subscription renews automatically, it is for the next entire period of 12 months. There is no possibility to pause it, even if you no longer need it.

Regarding the cancellation policy, if you wish to cancel your subscription, you need to submit a ticket at least 28 days before the renewal date.

We invite you to refer to our dedicated article for more information: 📄 All about subscription.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask them here!

Best,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone 💌 French Community Moderator

• GTGT
    GTGT Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

I wish to cancel my Teamviewer subscription since it has not been used for a number of years years. I am being hounded by Teamviewer for subscription fees. It is not possible for me to login to the support site as I am not recognized as customer and am always diverted to the community site.

What can I do to ensure my subscription is officially cancelled?

• Ying_Q
    Options

Hi @GTGT,

We are sorry to know that you want to cancel the TeamViewer order.

All cancellation requests will need to be processed with the TeamViewer Support Team. Have you tried to call the team for the cancellation submission?

📌Note that the written requests must be received by TeamViewer at least 28 days before the end of the initial or renewal term. Please ensure that you meet the criteria for cancellation submission.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best,

Ying_Q

• Swagefast
    Swagefast Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

On this utterly useless site

• HAROLDBELL
    HAROLDBELL Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

Greetings,

We have been attempting to contact someone at TeamViewer for some time now, and we are extremely disappointed in the lack of response we have received thus far. Our VP of Latin American operations submitted a ticket on September 13th, and we have yet to receive an update or even an expected response time. It is beyond frustrating to deal with the difficulty of canceling a subscription with your company, and we expect a prompt and satisfactory resolution to this matter.

We also attempted to reach out to support via chat, and we were highly disappointed with the service we received. We started the chat at 12:51 p.m. EST, and despite being the 17th in queue, we waited for over 3 hours - 1.5 hours in queue from 17 to 1 and another 1.5 sitting in 1st queue waiting for a response. We have attached a document detailing the chat conversation to this email.

The original support request number is #[removed per Community Guidelines], and the associated email is [removed per Community Guidelines]. We demand a confirmation of our subscription cancellation as soon as possible.

We hope that you take this matter seriously and provide us with a satisfactory resolution promptly.

Thank you.

• HAROLDBELL
    Options

edit -it's been 5 HOURS of waiting in the chat for a support agent. Although, this is the recommended mode of contacting support for "faster service" when holding. Make it make sense.

• Ying_Q
    Options

Hi @HAROLDBELL,

Thank you for reaching out to us in the TeamViewer Community!

There was a response from the support agent about 5 hours ago. Can you kindly check your email inbox for the case update, and I hope you are satisfied with the update.

Best,

Ying_Q

• HAROLDBELL
    Options

Next Day Update - I got a hold of a support agent by waiting on hold. Turns out my subscription has been canceled for days. TeamViewer didn't notify me... seriously?

• wilpeterson
    Options

I have been trying for a week to cancel my subscription, but Team Viewer has made this impossible.

I have tried to call and chat and have received no responses. When I try to file a ticket I am redirected to the knowledge forum.

I do not want this service any longer, but am unable to even get a response. It should not be this hard to quit. Based on my experience I would definitely not recommend this service to anyone.

• .Carol.fg.
    Options

Hi @wilpeterson ,

I'm really sorry to hear about the negative experience you're having to contact our support team.

Please make sure you're calling the correct phone number on our webpage during our business hours.

If you still having trouble getting in touch with them, please send me a private message with your email, invoice and/or account number. (You just need to click on my username to see the private message button.)

Let us know how it goes.

Best, Carol

• WAG29
    WAG29 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Finally cancelled annual renewal license. However, since there is automatic charging it was already billed to my account. How to refund? Already informed your representative several times but she suggest to raise a ticket. Unfortunately, I am not successful in getting thru your system, so I use this forum to get an answer.

• .Carol.fg.
    Options

Hi @DatCFO ,

We thank you for your feedback, and we're sorry to hear about the delay in receiving a reply from our support team.

Please know that all tickets are processed by the order they are received; therefore, delays may occur due to the current queue.

Also, rest assured that the cancelation tickets follow the date the user sent the message and not the date it was processed by our team.

Could you send me a private message with your ticket number? I would be happy to take a closer look at your case with our support team.

Let us know if we can help any further.

Best, Carol

• WAG29
    WAG29 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Not yet.

Finally cancelled annual renewal license. However, since there is automatic charging it was already billed to my account.

How to refund?

Already informed your representative in the Philippines several times but she suggest to raise a ticket. Unfortunately, I am not successful in getting thru your system.

I think this will answer my clarification.

How can I submit a ticket ?

• Vas26
    Vas26 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

I want to return the money for the purchased license. I bought it on the 21st. You say that I can return the money within 7 days. I wrote tisckets [removed per Community Guidelines] and there has been no response for 4 days. Also write to the chat and no one answers me.

• Vas26
    Options

I understand that your promises are worthless? Is everything that is written about the return not true? just crooks?

• .Carol.fg.
    Options

Hi @Vas26 ,

Welcome to our Community and we're sorry to hear about the waiting time for a response.

Please know that our support teams work with the tickets in the order that they arrive and that delays may occur due to the queue.

Please send me via private message your ticket number, I will be happy to check the status of your case with our support team.

Do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions or concerns.

Best, Carol

• sooyonee
    sooyonee Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

please

Request for cancellation of payment

(I'm sorry, It's not the license you want)

• Ying_Q
    Options

Hello @sooyonee,

Thank you for visiting the Community!

Ultimately the TeamViewer Support Team is able to assist for payment and cancellation request. We kindly advise you to call the support team☎ directly and request the refund on the eligible TeamViewer order. Hope the dedicated team member will deliver a satisfactory outcome to you!

Best,

Ying/TeamViewer

• .Carol.fg.
    Options

Hi @Vas26 ,

Thanks for sending us the ticket number.

We contacted the designated department and they will be processing your case as soon as possible.

You should be contacted in the next few business days.

Please let us know how it goes and if we can help you any further.

Best, Carol

• Vas26
    Options

you don't cancel the subscription and return my payment? But what about your statement on the website about returning within 7 days?

Is everything written on the site a lie?

• .Carol.fg.
    Options

Hi @Vas26 ,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your question!

All cancellation requests must be processed via ticket by the designated team - we are unable to provide such assistance on the TeamViewer Community Support Forum. However, rest assured that according to our article 📄 All about subscription:

Yes, you can return your newly purchased TeamViewer license or AddOn license within 7 days from purchase, and we will refund or cancel your invoice.

The 7-day money-back guarantee does not apply to renewals. 

Please contact our support via the ticket portal and choose 7-day return as the reason.

I reached out to the designated team today regarding your case, and they informed me they already contacted you about the cancelation and refund.

Please let us know if you did receive their message.

I'm looking forward to your feedback! 🙋‍♀️

Best, Carol

• acbeauty
    acbeauty Posts: 1
    edited March 8
    Options

Your support employee Ms. O. Perić has confirmed the cancellation of two licenses under ticket ID [removed per Community Guidelines]. I requested these within the first 7 days of ordering.

I was promised that I would receive the money back within 7 working days.

This was on 5.12.

Today is 18.12. and I have still not received my money back.

I hereby request that you refund my money via PayPal within 7 days, otherwise I will file a criminal complaint and instruct my lawyer to take civil action against you.

Just as an aside, your performance as a company is truly pathetic. I ordered two licenses, did not receive either of them, and when I asked your employee on the phone, he told me that it was because I had ordered with a gmail address.

I had the email address changed, he confirmed three times that he would take care of everything and I would receive my licenses.

This did not happen.

Not only that their entire checkout process is set up in a completely pointless way because they accept orders with gmail addresses instead of pointing out up front that this is not possible:

You send me an email asking me to verify my order by replying to their email. And then I SERIOUSLY receive a reply from your mail server that gmail addresses are blocked!

WHY DO THEY WRITE THAT I SHOULD REPLY?

Your entire security procedure **bleep** and does not WORK.

As if this wasn't bad enough, you have been telling me for more than 2 weeks now that I would get my money back via PayPal, which simply doesn't happen.

You really can't be serious. I have to invest my time in such nonsense just because you don't fulfill your obligations.

The fact that you now even forbid me to open a support ticket because I don't have a valid license (because you didn't send me one!) really puts the icing on the cake. It's almost ridiculous.

[removed per Community Guidelines] And again: refund my money.