How to cancel my order

Options
1151617181921»

Answers

• TZiady
    TZiady Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

So, I can upgrade or add new licenses with the push of a button. However, to cancel; I have to open a support ticket which you have made exceedingly difficult.

You know that is sort of predatory business practice and illegal in many jurisdictions.

The simple fact that you have a 28 day window before which you can cancel a license further shows how unfair your business practices are.

I suggest that you change your systems and make it as easy it is to delete a license as it is to purchase one.

However, I have entered a support license and have removed the payment method associated with the account in case your team tries to charge me for a license that I do not want or need at this point.

T

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 931 Moderator
    Options

Hi TZiady ,

thanks for reaching out. We are happy to see you posting again.

However, we sorry to hear that you are facing difficulties when submitting a ticket.

Were you able to check the article mentioned above? Is there any error message appearing when submitting a ticket?

💡Please know that we need to receive a ticket in our system with your cancellation request to process it. More information about our subscriptions here.

Thanks for sharing more details with us.

Best,

Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,210 Moderator
    Options

Hi @양종만,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community

In order to cancel your subscription license, it is required to submit a support ticket.

Kindly sign in with your licensed TeamViewer account to generate a support ticket via the below link:

📩 Submit a support ticket

If you have any difficulties submitting a support ticket, please try again to contact our customer support team by the following methods: phone or chat

Thank you for your understanding.

Best,

Akiho

P.S. Please also know that we are unable to proceed with any invoicing or cancellation requests publicly in the Community, as private information is involved in those topics. 

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• 양종만
    양종만 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited March 8
    Options

[removed per Community Guidelines]

I would like to cancel my purchase and request a refund.

Invoice - [removed per Community Guidelines]

Invoice • Date

2023-12-22

Subscription • Billing Period

2023-12-22 ~ 2024-12-21

Subscription • Next billing date

2024-12-22

Invoice • Total

[removed per Community Guidelines]

We will request a reply after processing the refund.