How can I get a refund?

JavierRayon89
JavierRayon89 Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in Licensing

I want a refund. I tried purchasing a license for TeamViewer this past Saturday, but the website showed every time that the transaction failed. I stopped trying, deciding that I would not use this service. 

The next day, I had on my PayPal account 2 transactions from TeamViewer. And I have not even used their license or gotten one. 

How can I get a refund? Each of the two transactions was for  $198 USD. 

I have looked everywhere but when I call TeamViewer support I cannot get anybody on the phone. 

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @JavierRayon89 

We are sorry for the delay!

We are currently facing a large number of requests and we are all trying our very best to cover it and to help every single one who needs help. Please understand that we are also facing the impact of the Corona Virus and need to ask everyone for a bit more patience in these difficult times.

This is an issue that can not be resolved by the community as it is about your individual license/contract. I need to ask you to contact our service or sales team directly for assistance. Please see How to submit a ticket 

Thanks and stay healthy,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• behar1
    behar1 Posts: 1

Hi i have same problem , i pay for 2 year somthing that i dont use.

i dont find "Submit a ticket" im searching for 3 days !!

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @behar1 

You need to make sure that your TeamViewer license is activated on your Account to get access to the ticketsystem here: https://support.teamviewer.com/

Otherwise, you will always be routed to our community where you can post your questions. But unfortunately, the community can not really help you when it comes to license or contract related questions. Therefore it is important that you contact the TeamViewer support directly.

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager