Unable to use TeamViewer even though we have purchased license

Hi,

We subscribed to Team Viewer about 2 years ago. All was fine until I changed PC and attempted to apply the license key. TV keeps asking me to login with email and password, which I have done, but TV says it is a trial version and no longer works.

How do I apply our license and get working again?

Regards,

Comments

• Please can somebody help with this?

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @HastoeHelpDesk,

Thank you for your message. ?

Your TeamViewer license is not activated on your TeamViewer account. This is why it is still showing free. We have resent the activation email to the license holder : [removed by moderator]

Please get in touch with this person or contact our customer support to change the contact person.

You will find all the information you need how to activate your license in our Knowledge Base article here: How to activate your license 

I hope this could help. ?

If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here. ?

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager

• Thank you. Richard is my manager, it is working for him, but not me. I beleive we have 3 licenceses, only use 1 at any time. Nobody other than me is trying to use it right now, but it still does not allow me.

This is now the 4th week of trying to use a paid for product that we cannot use. I have to say I am dissapointed at the support TeamViewer provide to customers.