When I disconnect from a paid remote session, it thanks for me using the free version.

Options
JillSuttenberg
JillSuttenberg Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Licensing

Answers

• JillSuttenberg
    Options

How come it doesn't recognize that I have a paid account

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @JillSuttenberg,

Thank you for your post 😌

It does not seem that your account has been linked to your account.

In order to use your license please make sure that you have activated your license first: https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/4326-how-to-activate-your-license

Hope this information will be helpful.

All the best,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • JillSuttenberg
    Options

Well, that didn't work well. I tried following the instructions. I had no email telling me to activate. I found one telling me to get started. I tried that. I then had to sign in. It tells me my password/email is not recognized. I clicked forgot password even though I just changed it three weeks ago. It tells me to try to connect to my own computer, but no where does it allow me to change the password.

I tried again. It tells me my license is not valid.

Any other thoughts?

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @JillSuttenberg,

That is very odd.

On our system, it looks like you successfully activated using the activation link (Which is indeed labeled "get me started") shortly after my earlier response, about 5 hours ago.

By all accounts, you should simply just need to sign into the software, confirm that it says "Business" beneath your name in the top right-hand corner and you're all set to go.

If you are still getting a "Trial" message, can you send me a screenshot showing yourself signed in with the message so I can help you figure out why this is not working for you?

Best regards,

Yuri 

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • JillSuttenberg
    Options

I just used a "free" remote session.

See screenshot attached.