How to cancel my order

Answers

• I require our Auto renewal to be removed from our subscription

• How do you Cancel auto renewal and or cancel a subscription

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @Riaansch2021,

Thank you for your post.

If you wish to terminate your subscription, please submit a ticket at least 28 days prior to the renewal date. For more information, you can read this article:

Kind regards,

Fiona_G
  • Scott1971
    Scott1971 Posts: 0

you need to submit a support ticket giving 28x days notice.

I must admit it is the most antiquated way of doing things -its almost like they do that to trap people in for an extended period of time.

that plus they never tell what the renewal price will be until the actual renewal date is rubbish.

then they announce a price rise of between x% & y% on an amount you dont know and cannot confirm without actually calling them - absolute rubbish - the renewal process is a joke

• fafalaw38883
    fafalaw38883 Posts: 0

I would like to cancel my subscription. I tried to inform by email on the last day but seem nothing happened. How could I cancel the auto subscription? If teamviewer did charge my account, how could I get a refund??

• Fiona_G

Hi @fafalaw38883,

Thank you for your post.

Cancellation requests must be received in written form, which is easiest via the ticket system: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-submit-a-ticket/ta-p/72027

Our support team answers calls and tickets in the order they are received as quickly and accurately as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding in advance.

Kind regards,

Fiona_G
    1033729987 Posts: 1
    edited May 2023

Hi Teamviewer,

Can you please help me cancel my account,

I need to cancel my account iD [The personal information has been removed as per the community guidelines.] can please help me?

I am and have had major issues with using Teamviewer on my computer.

When i try to use the system shuts my computer doem and we can not operate.

So this system of Teamviewer is no go for my usage.

Regards

Michael

[The personal information has been removed as per the community guidelines.]

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @1033729987,

Thank you for your post. 

We are unable to affect or provide direct support in cancellation or licensing issues here in the community, for security purposes. Cancellation requests must be received in written form, which is easiest via the ticket system:

You can also contact our support team from the following link as well, so they will give you a possible solution:

Regarding TeamViewer subscriptions, the license does renew unless canceled prior, as stated on the bottom of the original invoice:

Hope this information will be helpful. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • DAvo502699922
    DAvo502699922 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited September 2023

Hello,

I'd like cancel the subscription. What I need do? It's very difficult. I can find the place for send a ticket, with the information for cancel the subscription.

Thanks a lot

Maria Parreita 

• DAvo502699922
    DAvo502699922 Posts: 3 ✭✭

What's necessary doing to cancel my subscription?

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 894 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @DAvo502699922

Thanks for your post.

You can find all information about subscriptions, including how to cancel, here.

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• claudia_roxana
    claudia_roxana Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Hello,
    please cancel my subscription for account *Personal Information removed by moderator**. I haven't used your program for some time, I even deleted my account, but I see that you still issued my invoice. I mention that the cancellation procedure is much too difficult.
    thanks

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

HI Claudia,

All cancellations must be submitted in written form, by submitting a ticket. Written requests must be received by TeamViewer at least 28 days before the end of the initial subscription term or any subscription renewal term. Please understand that a cancellation via the community is not possible.

See also: https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/44373-all-about-subscription#how-until-when-can-i-cancel-my-subscription

Thanks and best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• vivatrix
    vivatrix Posts: 1
    edited March 2021

Hello,

I've tried at the end of last year to cancel my subscription by creating a support ticket.

Since then, i wanted to be sure the subscription was cancelled before doing my final payment.

My account got suspended before i could have the answer, and i just had to pay the fee from late payment, while not even being sure that my subscription is cancelled.

I haven't had that much difficulty cancelling a subscription in any service i've used ever.

I just want to cancel the subscription and be done with it.

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @vivatrix

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community 😊

I'm sorry to read what happened. Would you mind to send your ticket ID in a private message?

Wish you a great day.

All the best,

Natascha 🙋‍♀️

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• vivatrix
    vivatrix Posts: 1
    edited March 2021

i've sent you a message to know what i can do about it.

• jtrien
    jtrien Posts: 1

Would like to cancel my subscription.

• Terjohnny
    Terjohnny Posts: 1
    edited March 2021

Same issue here

• juanjgon
    juanjgon Posts: 2 ✭✭

Unfortunately, I have the same problem. Unable to cancel and lack of communication. This is a nightmare!

• brianzzz
    brianzzz Posts: 1
    edited May 2023

Hello,

I'm trying to cancel my subscription and need to create a support ticket.

How do I do this?

brian

• Fiona_G

Hi @brianzzz,

Thank you for your post.

You can find the link to it in the top menu under Service --> Contact --> Submit a ticket.

Kind regards,

Fiona_G
  • RobB64
    RobB64 Posts: 0

Got same problem - as I see a lot of other people have! Not very good company ethics for sure!

So how do you cancel License?

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi there,

thanks for your posts. It´s sad to read you want to cancel.

However, we have a Knowledge Base article that gives you info all around a teamViewer subscription here:

This article also explains how to cancel:

How / until when can I cancel my subscription?

For your security, all cancellations must be submitted in written form, by submitting a ticket. Written requests must be received by TeamViewer at least 28 days before the end of the initial subscription term or any subscription renewal term.

I hope this helps you.

Best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @RobB64 and @Jkosiaski58,

The reason why you could not submit a ticket is that you didn't activate your license on your account.

As mentioned in our article How to submit a ticket, "If the account is not linked to a valid TeamViewer license, the support portal will instead load the TeamViewer Community."

We put this in place because we assumed that people who want to cancel the license are not happy with the product, after testing it.

We are sorry to encountered these difficulties, but the solution was really just one step ahead.

Community Manager

• Logispot
    Logispot Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited March 2021

I'm struggling with the same issue.

I tried to order a teamviewer remote control license, but I accidentally purchased a teamviewer meeting (Meeting Crew 50) license by mistake.

Can anyone help me to cancel my subscription for teamviewer meeting (Meeting Crew 50) license?

The invoice number and order number is [removed per Community Guidelines] and [removed per Community Guidelines] respectively.

Here is my ticket link for the cancel request : https://community.teamviewer.com/English/discussion/112829/please-cancel-my-subscription-for-teamviewer-meeting-license#latest

• Please cancel my subscription immediately and refund the amounts you charged on March 30, 2021. Your link to submit a ticket is broken, making it impossible to cancel. See https://www.teamviewer.com/en/customer-support/. If you do not do this, I will explore all available options. Thank you.

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @crambicure,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that submitting a ticket requires a valid TeamViewer license. https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/72027-how-to-submit-a-ticket

It seems like that your account has not been activated a license. In this case, you can call our support team.

Please reach out to them directly via local numbers found here: https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/support/contact/

Hope this helps!

Best,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Birgitte
    Birgitte Posts: 1
    edited May 2023

It seems almost impossible to cancel a licence as there is no access to a form or an email adress. Can anyone give a clear answer on how to cancel a licence ?

Thanks !

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 918 Moderator

Hello @Birgitte

thanks for reaching out to us. Welcome to our community!

We are sorry to see that you want to cancel. To cancel, please send us a ticket:

Please find here also more information about our subscriptions:

I hope this information has answered your question

Have a nice day, Alena 🙋‍♀️

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• p2rt9bT
    p2rt9bT Posts: 1

paypal automatically renews every year. no notification or warning. you just get a notification that money has been deducted from your account. for all those that have a similar problem ; cancel or downgrade your subscription at least 28 days before it renews. check on your invoice that you received last time. make 100% sure you do this in time. log a ticket with them even before that, so that you get a response and the issue logged in THEIR SYSTEM; also make sure that you have evidence of this on your email. Last but not least, always go through paypal so you can cancel the automatic payment once you notified teamviewer and you have your ticket with them.

If they then refuse, you have all the evidence to cancel the subscription and place a dispute in with Paypal regarding TeamViewer. It will be granted since you cancelled in time, have the evidence and notified them of the cancellation.