How to cancel my order

Answers

• Justin
    Justin Posts: 802 [Former Staff]

Hello @latkid@mike5555,

to properly cancel your subscription, you need to submit a ticket.

Best,

Justin

German Community Moderator

• PalmGrove
    PalmGrove Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited August 2021

As your support system seems to be broken beyond repair, we are also requesting cancellation here, as well as full refund (Paypal already refunded half of the amount since you raised pricing for 2x without any notice).

Before you redirect me to your customer portal:

1. WE ARE NOT ABLE TO LOGIN TO CUSTOMER PORTAL, we tried several times and contacted your support. Nothing was resolved.
    2. WE DID NOT RECEIVE EMAIL THAT YOU WILL RAISE OUR SUBSCRIPTION FEE FOR TWICE THE ORIGINAL AMOUNT, nor were you authorized to charge anything more than the originally agreed amount.
    3. Emails sent to [removed per Community Guidelines] or [removed per Community Guidelines] are not being answered (we only received one answer that we will be contacted shortly and that was more than a week ago).

• PalmGrove
    PalmGrove Posts: 5 ✭✭

We are not able to submit the ticket as we are not able to access your poorly created customer portal. This is borderline fraudulent business.

• TiagoClaus
    TiagoClaus Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited August 2021

For those unable to login to the support portal, there is a bug in the sign in, so I will explain below how I circumvent it in order to open a ticket and/or talk in the chat:

1. Go to teamviewereu [dot] freshdesk [dot] com (I am unable to post links, even from Teamviewer, please rewrite the URL) and log in with the same email account the license is attached to.
    2. It will ask you to grant "account management" permission and redirects you back to the login page. 😣
    3. Go again to the URL of step 1. Copy and paste it again in the address bar, replacing the current one. This time, you will be logged in the support portal.

This is definitely a bug, which I hope it will be fixed soon because it took me several hours to figure it out - and I imagine it is impacting other customers.

• JamieAxis
    JamieAxis Posts: 5 ✭✭

Every time I click on the new support ticket I'm directed to 'Teamviewers New And Improved Support Structure', which is ironic. It is not possible to raise a new ticket despite myself and many other attempting. As someone has suggest above, it is borderline fraudulent! This needs to be resolved ASAP! I have been trying for months now!

• Mads187
    Mads187 Posts: 2 ✭✭

How do i cancel my subscription for remote access? I feel like connecting to these guys is almost impossible and very frustrating.

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator
    edited August 2021

Hi @Mads187

Thank you for your post and welcome to the TeamViewer community 😊

Please find all relevant information in the following article:

Wish you a nice day and all the best,

Natascha 🙋‍♀️

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• DavidSR
    DavidSR Posts: 1
    edited August 2021

I cannot login as dont have login deatils - there is no email or easy way to communicatewith Teamviewer and cancel wihich I assume is deliberate although the login system and the fact hat email is no longer accepted is described as something for users convenience - its not convenient for your customers if they cant get in contact though (but maybe it is for your convenience and not the customers)

I do not wish to spend any more time on this matter - I simply want someone to reach out to me by email preferably and acknowledge that the accoutn is cancelled and any attempt to collect for an invoice fo ra service that is not required is also cancelled!

It should have been cancelled in Febraury and woudl have been if it were easy to eamil na dmake the request - we have no use for the service any longer and can not spend the time figuring out how to contact you and simply assumed the service would just be cancelled automatically

Very, very frsutrating

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @DavidSR,

Thank you for reaching out to us on TeamViewer Community and we are sorry for the negative experience.

Unfortunately that TeamViewer Community Team is unable to assist with cancellation requests. Cancellation requests must be received in written form, which is easiest via the ticket system: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-submit-a-ticket/ta-p/72027 or phone for a direct conversation on TeamViewer invoice please.

We thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Donatasss
    Donatasss Posts: 1
    edited May 2023

Hi,

Does anyone know how to cancel a subscription?

Donatas

• Justin
    edited September 2021

Hello @Donatasss,

In order to cancel your license, you need to contact our support team. We also have an article on how to submit a ticket, if you're not familiar with it.

Also, check out this article for more information: All about passwords

Best,

Justin

• katmakelele
    katmakelele Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited January 2022

I had been using teamviewer for about slightly a year or so. I then stopped using it about 2-3 months before the renewal period. I got a mini jolt today when I saw it had been automatically renewed for the subsequent year.

I called and explained that it has just been renewed and if they could cancel it as I would not start using it in any form and that I had not requested for auto renewal but that it was set up that way by teamviewer instead.

The reply that came simply pointed to EULA and that because they had mentioned that I had to cancel 28 days before, they will not cancel and refund the subscription knowing that I have no intention to use it.

I was hoping that Teamviewer would have behaved in good faith in refunding but did not.

Has anyone else faced a similar situation? Do you think we could address this matter a holistic group in a sincere fashion. I have posted it here instead of social media to avoid turning this into a circus for both teamviewer and aggrieved customers to see if a process could be set up to manage and refund at the point (only at the point) of renewal where a customer genuinely has no further use for the product. Perhaps a confirmation note to confirm renewal before it auto renews would also help.

I would think teamviewer would not want customers who do not return back because of a bad experience like this.

• Ramosgest
    Ramosgest Posts: 3 ✭✭

Good afternoon

I'm fed up with looking, where do I get a request?

I would appreciate your help in canceling my teamviewer subscription.

Best regard

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,210 Moderator

Hi @Ramosgest,

Thank you for contacting TeamViewer Community.

In order to cancel your subscription, it is required to submit a ticket with your licensed account.

Thank you for your understanding and patient.

Best Regards,

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• Ramosgest
    Ramosgest Posts: 3 ✭✭

Good afternoon,

Thanks for the answer.

The problem is that the page to create the ticket appears and after a few seconds it goes to another forum page.

not with myself so I'm asking for help or asking if anyone has ever happened

Best regards

• Flok
    Flok Posts: 2 ✭✭

I need to cancel my subscription and get my money back

• Mads187
    Mads187 Posts: 2 ✭✭

Thanks Natasha. The licence i am trying to cancel is for an employee who no longer works for the company. It doesn't matter what i try to do, i cannot get anywhere close to logging a support ticket through my team viewer account.

Is there an email address that i can send an email to that would allow me to cancel his subscription. It automatically renewed this year so i need to get it sorted ASAP as we are paying for it but no one is using it.

Please advise,

Thanks!

Madeleine

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @Mads187,

Thank you for replying.

Kindly check your community message box for further assistance please.

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • ladidah
    ladidah Posts: 4 ✭✭

Absolutely dirty tactics - auto-renewing an unwanted subscription and then sending debt collectors after we had cancelled. It was also very difficult to cancel and get real support for the issue. Teamviewer has now lost our business for life and we will be sharing details of our experience with our community. There are so many better products out there with honest business practices and real aims towards customer satisfaction. Despicable !

• ladidah

We now have debt collectors chasing us for an unwanted subscription that was auto-renewed . Also deliberately opaque trying to find the cancel tools. Appalling business practise!

• ladidah

We now have debt collectors chasing us for an unwanted subscription that was auto-renewed . Also deliberately opaque trying to find the cancel tools. Appalling business practise!

• how so i get team viewer out of my computer?

• JamieAxis
    JamieAxis Posts: 5 ✭✭

Why is this still not resolved??!!! All i want to do is cancel my subscription!

• Justin

Hello @JamieAxis,

I have created a ticket for you.

Please be patient as we currently have a high load of tickets.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Best,

Justin

• HI Want to Cancel my Subscription for a full Refund.Please guide me to cancel it.

• Dr23Bs47
    Dr23Bs47 Posts: 1
    edited September 2021

Account **Information removed as per Community Guideline**

Please cancel this account as from now. Thanks

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,210 Moderator
    edited October 2021

Hi @Dr23Bs47,

Thank you for contacting TeamViewer Community.

In order to cancel your subscription, it requires to submit a ticket. Please kindly to sign in with your licensed account and create a ticket.

Please reply me know if you have an issue with submit a ticket.

Best Regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• Chantel
    Chantel Posts: 1

Good Day,

Please cancel AccID 22626292.

Thanks

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 918 Moderator

Hi @Chantel ,

thanks for your message. Welcome to our community :)

As mentioned by my colleague @Justin, and on the bottom of the original invoice as well as our knowledge hub, cancellations must be submitted via the ticket system. If you no longer have access to a licensed account, please PM me the invoice number and email address used for the purchase, and we are happy to create a ticket for you.

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• I wonder why is it that you don't give users the ability to unsubscribe and cancel their subscription? If you are truly confident in your product, and if you're really all about customer service (like the award you claim you got, which I'm sure you paid for), why not give customers the ability to cancel? Because you are running a scam. That's why. I have notified my credit card company to decline all charges, so scam away.

We had purchased a "premium" product and have been spammed with ads and now don't have the ability to share sessions. There is no customer service to speak of, and this is the only "forum" that you can cancel your subscription in. Laughable. Cancel. Cancel. Cancel. I will be certain to spread the word about this terrible product to my 10,000+ LinkedIn connections.