Can't get into my account on the app in OnePlus 8 Pro

Options
OrenMorLevin
OrenMorLevin Posts: 3 ✭✭

The app works fine with remote control ID (and the password), but when I want to sign in my account there is a red message at the top of the app that says: "Email or Password do not match".

I have changed my password, and connected to my account on my computer, but still get that message on my phone. Can you please help me to sign in to my account on my phone?

P.S. I have download the add-on of TeamViewer to OnePlus

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,988 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @OrenMorLevin,

Thank you for posting here and welcome!

We are not able to sign in to your account on your phone for you. This is something you will have to do on your side.

Maybe you changed the keyboard in a different language on your smartphone and therefore maybe typing different letters...?

I cannot guess any other reasons why it is working on your computer and not on your phone...

Community Manager

• OrenMorLevin
    edited March 2022
    Options

I tried first the auto save of google passwords and just clicked it, then when it didn't work I tried to type it manually and it hasn't worked either... @JeanK

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,988 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

This is very strange because it technically does not make any sense.

It is impossible that 2+2=4 on your computer and 2+2=5 on your smartphone...

There must be something wrong when typing on the smartphone.

Maybe you could on your smartphone write your password in a note file, and copy/paste it into the password field?

Community Manager

• OrenMorLevin
    Options

OK OK OK I got it!!!

the problem was that I have accidently typed on the Space bar before entering my password, so I changed it and now it's working, thank for the tip of copy past the password!! @JeanK