How to cancel my order

Answers

• goro_cisauk
    goro_cisauk Posts: 1

Dear TeamViewer,

Why are you making cancelation of subscription so difficult. Please help me cancel this immediately. Thanks in advance for your help.

Please assist to cancelation and stop charging my card already!

Zhilal

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,591 Moderator

Hi @goro_cisauk,

Thank you for visiting TeamViewer Community and we are sorry to hear that you are unable to raise the cancellation request.

Can you kindly try to email the request to TeamViewer Support Team or simply send a Private Message to community moderator about your request please.

Hope it would be helpful!

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • how do i cancel auto-renew debt collectors are emailing my company for payment when I didn't even know we were on auto renewal. Our credit card has changed long time ago and I do not want to pay for something I haven't even been using.

• Cariappa
    Cariappa Posts: 4 ✭✭

Completely agree, terrible service and impossible to cancel a subscription. Why do they have to messagings round with clients, they could have had a good run and just been fair, the bad press and reputation they are acquiring will bring the company down.

• robertjan_vugts
    robertjan_vugts Posts: 0
    edited March 2022

Dear madam/sir,

I would like to end the Teamviewer license:

[removed per Community Guidelines]

Name: PensioenRust

What is the earliest data to end this license?

Thank you and best,

Robert Vugts

[removed per Community Guidelines]

• How do I cancel my Subscription I don't want to renew it? It's hard to find when my subscription expires?

Can anyone help Me?

Thank you

• kevin234kevin999
    kevin234kevin999 Posts: 0
    edited April 2022

I recently bought teamviewer and I want to cancel it. [Removed by a Moderator due to Community Guidelines]

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @kevin234kevin999

Thanks for your post and welcome to the TeamViewer Community 😊

Can you please open a ticket in order to cancel your license?

👉 Open your Ticket

Please let me know if there are any further questions.

All the best,

Natascha 🙋‍♀️

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 972 Moderator

Hello @eavesphoto ,

Thank you for your post !

In order to cancel or terminate your subscription, please open a support ticket via the link below:

👉️ Open your ticket

To find more information about your subscription period, please log in your Customer Portal if it has been already activated.

All the best,

Jennifer

Modératrice Communauté Francophone 💌 French Community Moderator

• BrusselCity
    BrusselCity Posts: 4 ✭✭

Same here. What a horrible service. Can't find any contact info nothing. I tried to cancel my subscription 1 year ago and still they pulled money from PayPal.

Why make it hard as it can?

I. WANT. TO. CANCEL. MY. SUBSCRIPTION!

• brianwfreeman
    brianwfreeman Posts: 4 ✭✭

I tried calling for hours, no answer -- and no voicemail. I tried emailing, and there it is a no-reply email. I tried chatting, no one answers chat. THERE IS NO WAY TO CANCEL A SUBSCRIPTION AUTO-RENEWAL! I put a block with my credit card company to block TeamViewer from auto-billing going forward.

I think it is pretty slimy and scummy that it appears it is intentionally difficult for customers to leave when they are done with their contract.

• brianwfreeman
    brianwfreeman Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited April 2022

TeamViewer - I hope you're listening. You better cancel my subscription. This auto-renewal scheme seems like a class action for consumer deception and unfair business practices.

• Ying_Q
    edited April 2022

Hello @BrusselCity and @brianwfreeman,

We are sorry for the negative experience with TeamViewer!

Would you please share the relating TeamViewer account via Private Message to community moderator please? We may be helping on forwarding the cancellation request.

Alternatively, you may contact TeamViewer support team for direct support via support ticket submission.

Hope the information would be helpful!

Best,

Ying_Q

• SueN2510
    SueN2510 Posts: 3 ✭✭

I would like to cancel my next subscription

• .Carol.fg.
    .Carol.fg. Posts: 1,070 Moderator

Hello @SueN2510 ,

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving us 🙁🥀

👉 All cancellation requests need to be submitted by a ticket to our support team.

The article below has the step by step for the ticket creation:

Let me know if you need any further assistance. 😊

Best,

Carol

Portuguese Community Moderator

• How do I actually cancel my subscription when there is no way to submit a ticket?

• Ying_Q

Hi @CancelMePlease,

We are sorry to hear you want to cancel the license.

Can you please share the relating TeamViewer account via Private Message to community moderator please? We may be helping on forwarding the cancellation request.

Best,

Ying_Q

• cancelmethanks
    cancelmethanks Posts: 1
    edited May 2022

Hello! I have a license but can't submit a ticket for some reason. I want to also cancel my subscription. How to cancel it?

• KennyKwan
    KennyKwan Posts: 1
    edited May 2022

To whom /sir,

I would like to cancel the contract which I was submitted last year [removed per Community Guidelines]. The contract will be renew in 17/6/2022.

please reply me through my email address. Thanks.

Mr. Kwan

• Ying_Q

Hi @KennyKwan,

Thank you for contacting us in TeamViewer Community and we are sorry to see you go!

The email address from the original post for information security and privacy purposes.

We are also able to confirm that you have submitted a cancellation request ticket to TeamViewer Support Team!

The dedicated support agent will attend to your query as soon as possible.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Best,

Ying_Q

• Cshsb2016
    Cshsb2016 Posts: 1

i want to cancel my purchase too.

i paid yesterday , however, it is more than 15hr, i still didnt get any activate of my membership, at the same tiem the customer service is not working in weekned, i have to wait another 48 hour to call to ask for help … this is really fed up to this app and the company…

i want to request of refund but i dont know where to apply.. please advise me thank yo u

• jackborbon
    jackborbon Posts: 2 ✭✭

how to cancel

• jackborbon
    jackborbon Posts: 2 ✭✭

does not do what i want

• Ridzpit
    Ridzpit Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited May 2022

I too want to cancel my subscriptik . I purchased it earlier but it keeps getting me error of session limit thus i want a fill refund. Email [removed per Community Guidelines]. its only been a few hours.

• Ridzpit
    Ridzpit Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited May 2022

I want to cancel my subscription . I purchased it earlier but it keeps getting me error of session limit thus i want a full refund. Email [removed per Community Guidelines]. it's only been a few hours.

PLS CANCEL. MY DECISION IS FINAL

• Ying_Q

Hello @Cshsb2016, @jackborbon and @Ridzpit,

Welcome to TeamViewer Community and we are so sorry to hear you would want to cancel TeamViewer subscription.

You raise the support ticket for cancellation, the dedicated support team will attend to your request accordingly.

On the other hand, if you need help on raising the ticket, kindly share the related license information via Private Message please? We would help to forward the cancellation request.

Hope it would help for the case.

Best,

Ying_Q

• SherylT
    SherylT Posts: 3 ✭✭

Absolutely disgusting behavior as everyone here has noted.

I called to downgrade my account from Corporate to Business 8 days prior to renewal. I was told that they need 28 days advance notice. I said that that was unacceptable. I am a 1-person business and do not need a Corporate license any longer that I signed up for years ago and kept being auto renewed without advance notice. 

They offered me a 30% discount on a Corporate license which was still about three times the cost of a Business license. I said that is unacceptable also.

I was told that they would discuss with management and get back to me. I got a call back saying the only thing they could do was a 40% discount. I was not happy but accepted that 40% discount.

The next thing I know, I was charged the full price on PayPal, and all of my PayPal cash was withdrawn with the balance going onto my credit card. I have written back to TeamViewer regarding my disgust with such a dishonest company. I am disputing the charge on PayPal also.

• Xiaomin
    Xiaomin Posts: 1
    edited July 2022

Hi,

Hope you are well.

I would like to cancel my current subscription. Please also refund the payment of [removed per Community Guidelines]. Thank you.

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,210 Moderator

Hi @Xiaomin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

In order to cancel your license, it requires you to submit a support ticket.

Could you please sign in with your licensed TeamViewer account to generate a support ticket via the below link?

📩 Submit a support ticket

📌Please note that we are unable to discuss licensing, invoicing, or cancellation issues publicly in the Community, as private information is involved in those topics.

Hope you find this helpful🍀

Best regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• GlennP
    GlennP Posts: 1

Submitted a ticket long before the 28 days, but the ticket disappeared... No trace of it - only the email I received at the time of making the ticket, which apparently is not proof.

So I cancelled the credit card - and they sent me to collections.

Very unethical business !!

Paid the account today since it was affecting my credit.

Have 3 tickets in now - all asking to cancel the account.