Cannot log in

Alisa98
Alisa98 Posts: 1
edited April 2021 in General questions

Hello! I am not able to sign in my TeamViewer account through the app on my computer. The sign in button is not responding (is not even clickable) and pressing Enter key after filling out my E-mail and password is not doing anything either. I'm sure my log in information is correct and anyway the app just doesn't react no matter what I do when I'm trying to log in. However, it works just fine in every other way. I was able to sign in my account on browser. I've tried uninstalling it and installing again - didn't work. Single Sign-on Login doesn't work either. I couldn't assign my computer to my account too. I have Mac OS. Please help. Thank you in advance.

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @Alisa98,

I recommend reinstalling the application.

Community Manager

• ~BUMP~

Experiencing this exact situation.

• cajoling
    cajoling Posts: 1
    edited November 2022

same issue here.

asking to re-install is like saying I don't care.

reinstalling TV is not solving anything, obviously!

Instead, I rebooted my computer, I started TV and my firewall immediately asked me permission to allow TV to make in/out communication on the internet, the sig- in button was enabled.

• Stormlord
    Stormlord Posts: 2 ✭✭

I am having this issue, reinstall, reboot, still will not allow me to login on my laptop, i can go to the web site and login just fine. please assist

• same issue here. How is no one addressing this?

• vsaha
    vsaha Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited June 2023

Hi all, I had the same problem, but with the Sign in button unresponsive after entering ID and Password, rather than grayed out. After waiting a while, there was a ReCaptcha Issue error message, that remained unresolved. Basically, I was unable to login from the Desktop application.

Solution that worked for me:

1) Login Teamviewer Management Console through web.

2) Open desktop application from web (I tried connecting to an existing Contact, and a pop-up opened the Desktop application); At this point, I was signed into the Desktop Application.

3) Switch to Old Interface in the Desktop Application (For me, if I kept using the new Interface, then upon restarting the Desktop application, it reverted to the original problem, but after switching to the old interface, even after restarting the computer, I was automatically logged in as usual when I opened Teamviewer directly from my desktop.

Hope this works for others facing the same issue.