Could not activate teamviewer license.

I purchased 1-year 1 computer teamviewer license at [the price has been removed as per the community guideline], and tried to activate my license by following link sent to me. But I always get message 'The license could not be activated. If it is not shown on your account, please contact our support.', and fail to activate my license.

Also I tried to ask for help by submitting ticket, tried to put my license number, but also got error message 'There was an error in processing your data. Please try again later.'.

In other method, I submitted 2 tickets by TeamViewer Remote Access product 7 DAYS AGO, but teamviewer didn't anwsered any solution. I'm tried of asking for help.

I purchased about [the price has been removed as per the community guideline], and received nothing, can't reach teamviewer support. I have bill and activation email. I'll look forward for your help. my ticket id is 5105096.

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @qwerasdf999 ,

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I have arranged for someone to contact you to follow up on the issue individually as soon as possible.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator