Easy Access for Multiple users

I have started rolling out Teamviewer 15 in our enterprise. I have easy access working but its only working for me. I created 2 more users on our corporate account but these users cannot remote into any computer without a password. Do I really need to setup unattended access for this?

Best Answers

Answers

• MarcCain
    MarcCain Posts: 2 ✭✭

We have the same problem.

The TeamViewer Host is assigned to our main account and easy-access is activated.

The group is also shared with the other accounts.

Nevertheless, they have to type in a password to connect to the Host.

• MarcCain
    MarcCain Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hello @JeanK ,

unshare and share the groups again worked.

Thank you!

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @MarcCain,

Thanks a lot for your update.

I am really glad this could help.

I hope to see you soon in the Community! ?

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager

• KlausR3D
    KlausR3D Posts: 1

Hi guys,

I have a similar issue, but the suggestions above are not working for me nor I have the options to "share" a contact with somebody. We got two PC we are working remotely with and 2x remote licenses in order to access those two PC's at any time. I have one license setup with easy access which works fine, but the second one has only the possibility to add the password of teamviewer to it's properties to access them.

Unfortunately when you close TeamViewer, reboot the machine then the TeamViewer password is changing. So here the question how can I allow two separate TeamViewer license users easy access two a PC? There is no company profile and the suggested "Share" options above seems greyed out or I can't find the other person via the console.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

• cloudviewer
    cloudviewer Posts: 5 ✭✭

@KlausR3D I'm guessing you found a solution already, but in case anyone else gets stuck with this, check out my answer here: https://community.teamviewer.com/English/discussion/63143/deploy-tv-host-for-unattended-access

and then find the computer that is in the group that you have made. If its in a group, sharing that group with someone else should give them a connect button for the computer if the easy access is working correctly. Good luck!