Sending All Keys Enabled

beast-usa
beast-usa Posts: 80 ✭✭

In the newest version 15.4.4445 maybe the last also. Since we don't have tabbed windows in Linux yet? (Everything in Linux is TABBED even the file managers) I just open every session to full screen. Up to 20 computers at one time but now I get this annoying thing like a really old version of VirtualBox VM "Sending All Keys Enabled - Sending All Keys disabled"
tv-new-annoying-non-feature.jpg
Just that popping up eveytime I switch computers is annoying. But what is really sending me over the edge is resizing EVERY window. So it's about a half inch off the bottom of my screen. Otherwise I can't use my "Cairo Dock" normally if I put the mouse at the bottom it pops up resizes the open window and click what I need. Now I need to resize EACH window to access the dock. Yes it's not huge but I work on hundreds of computers each month and it's just one more step I don't need to make.

I wanted two things in Linux TABS, TABS, TABS and away to KILL, DISABLE, NEVER SEE STUPID "RECENT CONNECTIONS" EVER AGAIN!!!

So can the new whatever it's for feature be rolled back like it used to work?
Can I turn off "Sending All Keys Enabled"?
Will we ever get tabbed windows in Linux?
(then I would only need to resize ONE window instead of 20 windows)

Thank you for your time.
TV is still the best remote software out there just wish you wouldn't fix it when it's not broken.
Xubuntu 18.04.3

Comments

• beast-usa

Well no reply, it's just to annoying to use this version. As always uninstalled the newest one "sudo apt-get purge teamviewer" re-install version 15.3.2682. The annoying "Sending all Keys enabled" is gone!

Uninstall teamviewer in linux "sudo apt-get purge teamviewer"
    Get version (I keep them all since the day I bought it) version 15.3.2682
    Remove from automatic updates.

Fixed for now so PLEASE (NOT THAT IT WILL EVER GET CHANGED) REMOVE "Sending all keys enabled" I'm very sad to know TeamViewer will most likely never work again I mean no one wants "Recent Connections" and it's still there with no way to disable it.

• beast-usa

Version 15.5 another new version. :( Still no replies, still "Sending All Keys Enabled"?
    Un-installed rolled back to 15.3 again.

Doesn't anyone else but me work on 4 to 24 computers at one time?  There is just so much junk in the trunk I don't need or want. Then we get more things I don't want. :(

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DISABLE THESE ANNOYING & TIME CONSUMING ITEMS:
    (Linux version I have a much longer list for Winblows)
    1. Recent Connections (I hate this more than any other new NOT A FEATURE item)
    2. "Sending All Keys Enabled" - WHY WAS THIS ADDED?
    When I'm swicthing between 10 or 20 DIFFERENT windows it drives me crazy. Then none of them can be full screen! Open 12 computers, resize each dam window so I can get to my dock, click to get out, click again to use the mouse! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The things I have been waiting for:
    1. TABBED WINDWS IN LINUX
    2. Assign to account in Linux.

• zuidio
    zuidio Posts: 2

I'm getting this very annoying message as well in Ubuntu. Awful thing to see everytime I type anything.  Please fix, Teamviewer team.  

• beast-usa

@zuidio 
    If you roll back to version 15.3.2682 you won't see it anymore. I do see another version again but I doubt this has been removed or changed since no one from TV has said anything.

The sad thing for me is at the end of the year I will pay again, I won't want Version 16.XXX unless this has been removed. But my customers will upgrade, then I will forced to use something that annoys and slows me down while working. :(

• beast-usa

Well version 15.5.6 still stuck with the ANNOYING "Sending All Keys Enabled" still can't use my cairo dock with a full window of TV, need to resize every dam window. So I can click in the window GET ANNOYING MESSAGE, click out of the window ANOTHER ANNOYING MESSAGE, use my dock, click back in the window, annoying message again. :(

I guess if you were working on one computer it would still be bad but not as bad. But on 10 to 20 it drives me insane!

Only solutions I can see:
    1. Stay on version 15.3.2682 forever.
    2. Install the Winblows version using wine.
    3. Install Winblows version and use it in VM.
    4. Worse case boot to the super SLOW Winblows 10 and use the winblows version.

PLEASE JUST CHANGE IT BACK OR GIVE US AN OPTION TO TURN THAT NON-FEATURE OFF!

Thank you.

• ReeseTech
    ReeseTech Posts: 7 ✭✭

I too have the same issues. I have noticed that if you disable "Send key combinations" in either the Actions dropdown or by clicking the keyboard icon, you get the old behavior back. I still can send key combos like alt+f, ctrl+c, ctrl+shift+esc, etc. just fine. The only combos that wont work are the ones already assigned a function in you OS, like alt+tab.

EDIT: I'm on 15.10.5 

• cinephos
    cinephos Posts: 4 ✭✭

Try and restore to default all keyboard shortcuts.

From the settings.

That solved the problem for me.

• cinephos
    cinephos Posts: 4 ✭✭

@cinephos wrote:

Try and restore to default all keyboard shortcuts.

From the settings.

That solved the problem for me.

The UBUNTU settings.