Help! - Overcharge and no licence key received

Callawishy
Callawishy Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Licensing

Teamviewer Support,

Please can someone help me asap.

I purchased an individual remote access only licence for my father over an hour an a half ago and I have not received any activation key as it says I will in the confirmation e-mail.

On top of this, It said the price would be [the price has been removed as per the community guidelines]/mo billed annually, but when the receipt has come through I have been billed [the price has been removed as per the community guidelines]. That does not calculate correctly. That is double!

Please can someone assist asap.

p.s. Your support system is absolutely terrible. The confirmation e-mail says to contact you by e-mailing [The email address has been removed as per the community guideliens], so I did. Then get a bounceback to say you no longer use e-mail to respond to support requests. It tells you to go to your website to create a ticket. Which I can't because you have not activated my account.... This needs to be fixed!

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi 

Same happened to me, I purchased 1 licence today, was charged for two and have been unable to use either. Also its impossible to contact support unless you have an active licence. I'm going to call the credit card company tommorrow to claim a refund.

Good luck, Ive wasted 8 hours today on this.

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @Callawishy ,

Thank you for your post and I apologize for any inconvenience caused..

I have send a private message in order to create a support ticket for you.
    Please provide your contract details via the private message.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Callawishy

Can any other mod or teamviewer member assist please.

I sent the private message to Yuri but I think she must be finished today due to time difference....

• Callawishy

Well, why am I still waiting for someone to raise a ticket for me, and my post was prior to yours.

I posted all the information and responded to the support member on here via private message with all the information needed....

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Remote-Access-EN/Help-Overcharge-and-no-licence-key-received/td-p/99756

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @Callawishy ,

Thank you for your patience.

I have created a support ticket for you with regards to the issues you are facing.
    Our support representative will assist you individually.

We all understand that you need our assistance in order to raise a support ticket so we have gone above and beyond to make sure that our support team will assist you further to solve the issue. However in future we need to ask all of customers who have a payment / licensing issue in the community to contact our support teams to make sure you are provided the best resolution as the community is not a replacement for our support team.

We understand your frustration and we are always here to help you. That's why we did an extra assistance for you, however please note that posting in the community does not mean you can get instant assistance as this isn't the official support method. 

If there is anything else we can assist you in the community, please let us know. 
    If you have any contract/invoice/licensing issues, please feel free to ask our support team in the support ticket.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator