Auto Assign Teamviewer Host For Samsung through Code

Hi, 

Our company uses a MDM to control devices, and we use teamviewer host for samsung for unattended access, is there a way that I can assign a device to my account through code without having the device and doing it manually. I can install the app remotely but need to assign the account.

This would be an awsome feature.

Kind regards,

Anton

Tagged:

Comments

• Scotty
    Scotty Posts: 493 Staff member 🤠

Hi Antondelange707

Does this KnowledgeBase article help at all?

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
    Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
  • udayse
    udayse Posts: 2 ✭✭

@Esther Thanks for the pointer to that KB article. Can you please confirm if the android for work requirement is only so that we are able to download the teamviewer host through the play store? 

Would android for work still be required if we are installing the host module through an .apk and internal app style?

I only ask this because, mdm already supports app config, but I am unable to make this work inspite of setting the app config value.

• Thanks for the relpy, I used the screen sharing library for android instead works well for in app support. At this stage only working in api 25, is there any timeframe on when the lib will be compatible with 26 and above?

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @udayse

Android for work (Android Enterprise) is required as well as the ConfigurationID from the Management Console if you want to deploy Android Host unattended through mobile iron, intune, airwatch, ibm maas360 etc. 

Best, Esther

Former Community Manager