Announcements

Become a product development partner for TeamViewer. Read more about it in our Announcement.

Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

TV-UFP_Keyvisual_800.jpg

Dear Community members, 

We are happy to start the TeamViewer User Focus Program together with you!

What are we going to do?

The idea behind this project is to solve the right problems and to build the right features and for this, your feedback will be crucial and much needed!

Many partners within our organization are going to participate actively in this program to have an even broader approach to shape the course of TeamViewer.

We´d like to invite all of you to participate if you are interested in co-innovating with TeamViewer!

How can you participate?

You can find all relevant information about the project and how to apply on the User Focus Program information page. So, feel free and join our User Focus Program and co-innovate with us.

Who will interact with you if you join the User Focus Program?

Please allow me to introduce some of the great minds behind the new User Focus Program from our side who are already collecting some urgent topics and questions for you: 

The team is going to focus together with you on shaping the future of TeamViewer to build an even better version of TeamViewer together with you and for you! 

Thanks and looking forward to co-create the future of TeamViewer together with all participants.

All the best,
Natascha

8 Replies
Posted by Vladibudha
Henagon

Re: Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Its allready perfect, I don't know how to make it better

saludos Vladi
P.S. I now recieve messages that me or my friends are not private anymore when I connect with them

Posted by TeamViewer Staff
TeamViewer Staff

Thanks for your feedback, @Vladibudha. There's always room for improvement. :-) 

Regarding the messages, maybe this article is helpful: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Why-do-I-see-Commercial-use-suspected-Commercial-...

Senior User Experience Designer
Posted by vuyenthulc
Photon

tôi thích sử dụng teamwer
TeamViewer Staff

Thanks for your response @vuyenthulc

I translated it and it means something like "I like to use Teamviewer". We are happy to read that. If you are interested, maybe you want to apply for the User Focus Program. The program runs in English. 

Regards 
Wolfram 

Posted by Trevor3115
Henagon

Dear Natasha and TeamViewer Team

Thank you very much for the opportunity of being part of TeamViewer and its many benefits and features.

I am very much interested in becoming part of User Focus Program.

Please get me enrolled.

Regards

Trevor

TeamViewer Staff

Hi @Trevor3115 , thanks for your response. Sounds good.

Just apply for the User Focus Program. You find the instructions on this page: https://content.teamviewer.com/en/teamviewer-user-focus-program/

Regards 
Wolfram 

Posted by ramanathan
Photon

i want use team 

TeamViewer Staff

Hi @ramanathan 

thanks for your message. If you want to participate in the User Focus Program, you can apply via the following link. You will also find the instructions there.  

https://content.teamviewer.com/en/teamviewer-user-focus-program/

Regards 
Wolfram