Announcements

Did you already try the new Windows 10 October 2020 Update?

Share your feedback and experience with TeamViewer on the new Windows build with our developers here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Electron

Business to Free Account

Hi.

My Boss recently purchased teamviewer and sent me the activation link. I created an account and signed in on my PC's Teamviewer with the account. it said the whole time Business account. But this morning when i switched on and started teamviewer, it said free account.I even logged into the webinterface for my account, and also said free there. I cannot assist half the users logging tickets, as they have older version teamviewer. Please help

3 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Business to Free Account

HI @Jaron_IT 

Thanks for your post.

Would you mind checking with your accounting whether there are outstanding invoices? This would explain why your license is not being recognized.

I hope this info helps,

Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Solution

HI @Jaron_IT 

Thanks for your post.

Would you mind checking with your accounting whether there are outstanding invoices? This would explain why your license is not being recognized.

I hope this info helps,

Esther

Community Manager

Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Posted by
Electron

Who could I contact to get outstanding invoices by Teamviewer? As I have checked with my accounting dept and they have not yet recieved invoices, and neither have I.

@Esther wrote:

HI @Jaron_IT 

Thanks for your post.

I hope this info helps,

Esther

Highlighted
Community Manager

The easiest might be giving our team a quick call to check this.

Here you can find the number for your country: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/contact/

I hope this helps you!

Best, Esther

Community Manager