Highlighted
Posted by
Electron

Business to Free Account

Hi.

My Boss recently purchased teamviewer and sent me the activation link. I created an account and signed in on my PC's Teamviewer with the account. it said the whole time Business account. But this morning when i switched on and started teamviewer, it said free account.I even logged into the webinterface for my account, and also said free there. I cannot assist half the users logging tickets, as they have older version teamviewer. Please help

3 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Business to Free Account

HI @Jaron_IT 

Thanks for your post.

Would you mind checking with your accounting whether there are outstanding invoices? This would explain why your license is not being recognized.

I hope this info helps,

Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Solution

HI @Jaron_IT 

Thanks for your post.

Would you mind checking with your accounting whether there are outstanding invoices? This would explain why your license is not being recognized.

I hope this info helps,

Esther

Community Manager

Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Posted by
Electron

Who could I contact to get outstanding invoices by Teamviewer? As I have checked with my accounting dept and they have not yet recieved invoices, and neither have I.

@Esther wrote:

HI @Jaron_IT 

Thanks for your post.

I hope this info helps,

Esther

Highlighted
Community Manager

The easiest might be giving our team a quick call to check this.

Here you can find the number for your country: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/contact/

I hope this helps you!

Best, Esther

Community Manager