Poor Customer Service

Hi

I have had an issue for over a month some of my computers giving the error "An Error Occurred while retrieving your licence. please restart the application" its spamming this message over and over all day on my server. I contacted teamviewer support and was told that our old licence has expired i explained to the team that i just paid alot for a new cooperate licence that is assisated to my login but the client will not let me login to apply it. i was informed that the old licence needs to be cancelled then the new licence can be applied. after a few days of no contact i contacted them again was told issues with the fianace team. now another month later still no contact. I am very upset at the support i am getting from teamviewer no contact and no supprot to resolve the issue. 

Teamviewer get your act together and finally contact me back. 

Comments

• Forgot to add one person did contact me asking if i wanted to upgrade my licence to more using due to Convid-19 but as soon as i told him i was having issues and an open ticket he just did everything in his power to get me off the the phone. Unless they are getting a sale they dont care. 

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,554 Moderator

Hi @Pure_Beard,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I can confirm that one of our support team members has followed up on this case, and I just forwarded your message to TeamViewer support team, so please wait for an answer from them. 

We thank you for your understanding and patience.

Warm regards,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • When will I get a reply? Its been a long time. Yet nothing.

• Not only have I not gotten a reply on my own things, but I've had a hard time even getting my posts to not be flagged as spam for some reason.

I feel you.

jadenquinn