Announcements

Did you already try the new Windows 10 October 2020 Update?

Share your feedback and experience with TeamViewer on the new Windows build with our developers here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Ticket submission

Your tech  support has clearly become a joke! I had some issues with the app, that I try reporting through the email attached to the Google Play Store and instead am met with an auto-response email, telling me to submit a ticket through http://www.teamviewer.com/support. I go to the link, I select to contact tech support in the ticket submission area and instead I am met with this community forums garbage and have been unable to find any way of submitting a ticket. Clearly customer support has gone way down, when you want to make it so difficult for your customers to actually get customer support. 

3 Replies
3 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Re: Ticket submission

exactly the same problem here...
two days since I bought teamviewer and I still haven't received a license...
I was redirected here, condemned in eternal suspension.

Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Hi @Drew761,

Thank you for your post.

Please note that the Community is a public forum where users can get assistance from each other.

With regards to the support ticket, you have to submit a ticket with your licensed account, if you have not activated your license into the account, it comes to the community page. Please read this article for more information: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-submit-a-ticket/ta-p/72027

If you still couldn't submit a ticket yourself, please send through your licensed account via Private Message, we are happy to investigate further for you.

I hope this clarifies it for you.

Best regards,

Fiona

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

This is completely useless, because I am not in need of community help. I am instead, in need of your clearly useless tech support, that clearly wants nothing to do with customer service anymore. I have a couple glitches in your app, to report to tech support, but you guys are showing that you do not care about your customer or product, even though I have used your products for a lot of years now.