Announcements

The Community is moving next week! 

Find all information incl. the timeline and tips for a smooth migration here.

Posted by
Henagon

Turning off Alerts in Computers & Contacts

Hi Guys,

Have had TeamViewer know for around a month or two and nearly finished rolling it out to all users however the red and orange alerts that show up next to the names are becoming quite frustrating. I get the FIrewall not active and System Update not active but they are as our firewall is hosted in Germany via a proxy not here in the UK.

I have gone to Options -> Advanced -> Unticked "Enable intergrated system health checks" but all the alerts are still there, can someone please advise how I can turn these off. I have over 100 and it looks messy. Find attached printer screen.Alerts.PNG

1 Reply
1 Reply
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Re: Turning off Alerts in Computers & Contacts

Hello @euancrichton

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! 🙌

For this to disappear everywhere, this setting needs to be disabled on every computer. Not only on your local side.

If you have a Corporate license, you can also export and deploy the settings via the .tvopt file. We explain how to proceed in this Knowledge Base article right here: How to export settings for Host deployment 

I hope this could help. 🍀

Best regards

Jean 

French Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution button below. ✅
You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
Thanks for being an active member of our Community!