Announcements

First Step Guides

1. Are you new to TeamViewer and Home Office and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.
  2. New to the Remote Access Plan? Find our first steps FAQ here.
  3. Are you new to blizz and online meetings or classes and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Cancel my subscription

Hello. I want to cancel my subscription. All other mods responding to posts say, "submit a ticket," but the link to submit a ticket just takes me back to the support home page, so that does not solve my problem. I want to cancel my subscription to TeamViewer, how can I do this? Because there is no portal on this site to, "submit a ticket."

5 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Re: Cancel my subscription

Hi @BridgetS,

Thank you for the posting.

I may confirm that your cancellation request has been received and will be taken care by TeamViewer Support Team at the earliest convenience. Kindly be patience and wait for the response from the support representative please. We thank you for your understanding.

Warm regards,

Ying_Q 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Hi @BridgetS,

Thank you for the posting.

I may confirm that your cancellation request has been received and will be taken care by TeamViewer Support Team at the earliest convenience. Kindly be patience and wait for the response from the support representative please. We thank you for your understanding.

Warm regards,

Ying_Q 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Thank you very much, I appreciate your help.

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Hello. I want to cancel my order. All other mods responding to posts say, "submit a ticket," but the link to submit a ticket just takes me back to the support home page, so that does not solve my problem. I want to cancel my order  to TeamViewer and have a refund , how can I do this? Because there is no portal on this site to, "submit a ticket."

Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

Same thing then they want to try and do a collection on the ACCOUNT, GOOD LUCK with that

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

I would like to cancel as well!

please help to send a refund ASAP!