Incorrect Password-not allowing me to login

Hello, I have been able to access my computer using the ID and password given for the past 3 days now.  Today when trying to connect - it says I am using the wrong password?  It is the same, and I have re-entered it several times.  What could be the issue?  How can I fix it? HELP!!! 

Thank you in advance for the help!

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,584 Moderator

Hi @AngelaF 

Feel free to visit TeamViewer Knowledge Based Article - All about Passwords and make sure you use the right password for connections please.

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • I use the exact same password for logging in as for the individual computers. I triple checked I'm using the correct password to remotely access a PC, and it keeps giving me incorrect password error. I was able to use it easily before; all of a sudden I get this error. ALSO: unaddressed error for years (I've seen old posts from other people from 2018): all of a sudden teamviewer browser connection is giving me "session finished" error. It acts like it logged in and I exited, but it never gives me access. PLEASE HELP!!!!

• Did you find a solution for this? i have the same problem and no answers from the teamviwer team.

• ndj
    ndj Posts: 2 ✭✭

I know it is old post but greedy TeanViewer people just want money.... Loooots of money from us... This **bleep** just happened to me working on client that is 1500km away and in the middle of the night with no one there to assist... And nowhere on the internet a solution... Big dissapointment!!!