Received invoice without using your services anymore

Options

Hi,

We've already deactivated your services a year ago. Only previous year we still used your services but not anymore.

Also, when logging into our account (connected to our email address) no licenses are activated. 

So, please cancel all subscriptions and deposit any amount that has been charged back to us.

[Personal Information removed per Community Guidelines]

Thank you.

Schermafbeelding 2020-02-24 om 11.12.04.pngSchermafbeelding 2020-02-24 om 11.12.13.pngSchermafbeelding 2020-02-24 om 11.12.18.png

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,987 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @pandabeertje69

Thank you for your message. ?

In order to cancel a license, you need to open a ticket (in written form).

You can open a ticket here: https://support.teamviewer.com/a/

I hope this could help. ?

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager

• pandabeertje69
    Options

Hi,

The link you shared doesn't redirect me to a ticket form.

Could you please provide me with a link directly to any form. I started this topic because i couldn't find it, but now you're sending me back to the page where i initially started this topic.

Regards, Mike

Also see attached file for an error when trying to reply to the answer of JeanK.

Schermafbeelding 2020-02-26 om 09.14.22.png

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,987 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @pandabeertje69,

We are reviewing your record and will update your shortly via private message, as it may contain private data. ?

I thank you in advance for your understanding and patience. ?

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager

• pandabeertje69
    Options

Hi Jean, My question was; I have already cancelled my subscription last year but Teamviewer did sent an invoice again (and immediately charged it from my Credit Card). Please sent the refund back to my Credit Card and cancel all subscriptions. If you log into my account you see there are no active licenses, so you shouldn't invoice me or charge me for any services since i'm not using it anymore. Regards, Mike